Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
04106_1100-3.jpg
This is what I have run on all my FI builds. As you can see on the bottle it is specifically formulated for our Coyotes. Change my oil every 2500-3000 miles more towards 2500.
Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
The guy who installed my crank support told me that my new kentic stud wouldn’t fit with my crank support so he used the supplied stud. Should I be worried? I mean I still have the crank support itself on the car. I just really wanted both of them on. I’m using the innovators west balancer as well. Not sure if that makes a difference.
No. You should be fine. The Kinetic stud specifically says it will only work with ATI damper.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
No. You should be fine. The Kinetic stud specifically says it will only work with ATI damper.
Guy I bought mine from was using his crank saver stud with an IW pulley. The site says it wont work with the factory hub adapter. But I will find out this week for sure.

OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
The guy who installed my crank support told me that my new kentic stud wouldn’t fit with my crank support so he used the supplied stud. Should I be worried? I mean I still have the crank support itself on the car. I just really wanted both of them on. I’m using the innovators west balancer as well. Not sure if that makes a difference.
I’m sure you’ll be fine as long as the bolt was torqued properly

OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
04106_1100-3.jpg
This is what I have run on all my FI builds. As you can see on the bottle it is specifically formulated for our Coyotes. Change my oil every 2500-3000 miles more towards 2500.
That’s great oil ! The ls tuner I used to work with swears by it.

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
That’s great oil ! The ls tuner I used to work with swears by it.
Yes sir. More and more performance shops are carrying it. I buy cases from Summit since they are just down the road from me. I talked with Driven tech and I asked him what is so specific about this oil that makes it Coyote specific. The #1 thing he said was the hydraulic qualities that our cam phasers need.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Yes sir. More and more performance shops are carrying it. I buy cases from Summit since they are just down the road from me. I talked with Driven tech and I asked him what is so specific about this oil that makes it Coyote specific. The #1 thing he said was the hydraulic qualities that our cam phasers need.
It’s great oil for sure but to be honest the only oil I have used and felt like there was a noticeable difference was the 0w40 European blend mobile1 they also have a 5w50 European blend. I recommend the European blend

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
04106_1100-3.jpg
Thats what I use as well. My whipple instructions specifically said to use 5w50 after installation. I also installed and Edelbrock on my buddies car and it also had a new sticker to go on the oil fill that had 5W50 on it. Also my other buddies RTR Stage 3 with the roush blower used 5W50. But to each his own.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Also OP I am glad to see its getting back on the road now!

Sponsored

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Got her all buttoned up yesterday, now just waiting on a new throttle body. Mine somehow got hit when the crank pulley snapped off, hopefully we’ll be able to get it started today when I get my hands on the new one. 👍🏼

7FFECC06-F4FC-4A82-AF43-A5A47ED1BA67.jpeg

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Got her all buttoned up yesterday, now just waiting on a new throttle body. Mine somehow got hit when the crank pulley snapped off, hopefully we’ll be able to get it started today when I get my hands on the new one. 👍🏼

7FFECC06-F4FC-4A82-AF43-A5A47ED1BA67.jpeg
Man, my OCD is off the charts...

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Nice work! Will you keep your inner fender wells removed?

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Man, my OCD is off the charts...
Lol I’m going to get everything straightened out this week, I was in a bit of a rush to get it started.
Sponsored