Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Dropping some weight. Down 35 pounds. Next thing will be passenger seat and one piece driveshaft to mate with new diff.

Awesome Antigravity Battery Mount by @2morrow. Great fitment all around. Best thing is I didn’t have to get rid of the battery box.

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4648.jpeg

IMG_4719.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Not much to update right now. Haven’t driven the car since November. Will try and get Throwout bearing, MMR pulse ring and pilot bearing all replaced by the end of the month.
Changed my front tow hook set up thanks to Kevin. Hopefully it will add some Honeybadger speed.

IMG_4951.jpeg

And the moment I’ve been waiting for. I treated myself to a late Christmas present. I’m looking forward to the learning curve. I will get some camber slugs made so no issues with the strut bolt slipping. I’ve had a bad experience with that before).
IMG_4958.jpeg

Won’t make the Summit Point event with SCCA like I planned so it’s looking like NJMP in March with NASA will be my first event

SirJames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2020 Mustang GT Premium / 2021 Macan
Vehicle Showcase
I have essentially copied every move you have made to a point. FRPP Track Shocks. Sp083R. Cb005. Cb762. BMR camber plates. 777Performance Splitter with diffuser. project6gr TEN with 275/40 & 305/35 PS4S. GT350 Spoiler with Wicker.

need to do seats, toe rod, vertical links and sway bars.

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I have essentially copied every move you have made to a point. FRPP Track Shocks. Sp083R. Cb005. Cb762. BMR camber plates. 777Performance Splitter with diffuser. project6gr TEN with 275/40 & 305/35 PS4S. GT350 Spoiler with Wicker.

need to do seats, toe rod, vertical links and sway bars.
Seems like you already have yourself a decent set up. I recommend toe rods for sure

Sponsored

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Okay so I just wrapped up the MCS install. Was straight forward like any other suspension install. Just have to find out how to mount the reservoirs in the front. I am still messing with the height so right now the car sits weird.

IMG_5014.jpeg
IMG_9649.jpeg

IMG_5015.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg

I swapped out my 350R rear bar for a convertible one so I put that in with the MMR relocation brackets for better endlink angle and to move the end link away from the coils.
IMG_9631.jpeg
IMG_9638.jpeg

I had no plans on going with an aftermarket rear camber arm but with me doing everything with the suspension I figured I might as well. Ended up going with SPL because of the reliability and ease of adjustment opposed to SPC. The driver side took like an hour and a half because of the hoses. Happy I started with that side first. Passenger side took 10 min.
IMG_9645.jpeg

With the addition of the toe links, camber arms, coilovers, my alignment is so out of whack that just by looking at the car you can see that you need to turn the wheel left to go straight lol.

I unregistered for Summit next week because I definitely was not having the car ready by then.

Over the next few weeks, the plan is to wrap up the coilover install with ride height adjustments, mount the reservoirs and change fluids, and finally fix the throwout bearing.

Oh…and alignment

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
that's great progress did you needed to cut/drill anything for the remote reservoirs ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
that's great progress did you needed to cut/drill anything for the remote reservoirs ?
For the rear ones yes I did. Going to mount them in the spare tire well. Been going back and forth on mounts but I think I settled on one. Vorshlag has found a non drilling solution for the rear which brings in the reservoirs from fresh air grille in the trunk.
IMG_5083.jpeg

For the fronts, I will have to drill or fab something. The hose isn’t long enough for the strut tower brace option.

NavyMAChief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Whipple GT350
For the fronts, I will have to drill or fab something. The hose isn’t long enough for the strut tower brace option.
Would the suspension company custom make longer hoses for the strut tower mount to work or does that mess with the function of the system?
‘Looks great, hope it comes together quick so you don’t have to miss another event.

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Would the suspension company custom make longer hoses for the strut tower mount to work or does that mess with the function of the system?
‘Looks great, hope it comes together quick so you don’t have to miss another event.
It is possible but I THINK that would require sending them off to be rebuilt. Not sure. I’ve seen others with longer hoses and even quick disconnects so I’m sure it’s possible

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I had no plans on going with an aftermarket rear camber arm but with me doing everything with the suspension I figured I might as well. Ended up going with SPL because of the reliability and ease of adjustment opposed to SPC. The driver side took like an hour and a half because of the hoses. Happy I started with that side first. Passenger side took 10 min.
IMG_9645.jpeg

With the addition of the toe links, camber arms, coilovers, my alignment is so out of whack that just by looking at the car you can see that you need to turn the wheel left to go straight lol.

I unregistered for Summit next week because I definitely was not having the car ready by then.

Over the next few weeks, the plan is to wrap up the coilover install with ride height adjustments, mount the reservoirs and change fluids, and finally fix the throwout bearing.

Oh…and alignment
That drivers side is no joke. My install time per side was about the exact same as yours haha.

Are you going to align it yourself, or take it in?