Vehicle Showcase
@Velgen yessir, still stock motor.
Sponsored

Theisland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I know you didnt end up doing 295/30s on your Work T7Rs, but what would it have taken or what did your friend do to fit that sizing in the rear? Camber and toe arms? >3 degrees of negative camber?

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
@Theisland He was running about -2 degrees of camber in the rear and yes toe arms to get alignment just right.

Theisland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Thanks for the reply back. Planning on picking up a set of Kiwamis in same sizes but really wanted to run a 295.

Btw, I'm a former zilvian too. I dig your previous S14.

mechpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Beautiful ride, it's the reason I'm currently shopping for a magnetic GT myself. Would you happen to remember where you got the carbon fiber covers for the side view mirrors? Also, I'm a little worried about which tires I can use for daily driving. Any suggestions based on all the ones you've tried in your experience? I also love the metallic looking wire's on the bottom front of your car, they match the silver on the pin stripes really well. Did those come with the front splitter you ordered or did those come separate? Any suggestions on where to get the side tint for the front lights? They look amazing. If you happen to have some time I'd love to see some pictures of the black painted roof. Keep up the awesome work

Sponsored

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
@mechpro thank you I appreciate it. To answer a few of your questions I got the carbon overlays for side mirrors on ebay a while back and they are good quality but I dont remember which ones they were. The rods for the splitter were purchased separately from fully torqued racing and the corner light blacked out vinyl came from anchor-room.com.

Cant go wrong with Michelin PS4 tires or continental extreme contact sport, they both are great all around tires imo. If your boosted and making 700+ I've heard good things about the Mickey Thompson street S/S which I will probably be getting for my 19" street wheels soon. Hope that helps.

Lai93gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lawrence
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt pp / 1993 Mustang Lx 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys thanks for the kind words!, i appreciate it.

[MENTION=26804]Coyote Red[/MENTION] she is looking good, yeah i love me some twisty roads. As you know most of Houston is pretty flat and straight stretches of highway haha, one would have to go up farther north or over where your at to enjoy some good winding roads

I do have a little update as my ARH headers came in the other day along with the rest of the exhaust, catless X pipe 3" all the way back to the ARH pure thunder catback.
Should be installing it this weekend and I'm very excited to hear this V8 roar haha.

NPP_0089_zpsv5hdekf3.jpg

NPP_0098_zpsu3kmbhql.jpg

received_10209220066554836_zpsws02taa9.jpg

NPP_0106_zpsasoqgqdx.jpg

They even came with some really cool stickers ;)
20170413_183430_zpsi0vhzley.jpg
Your stance is awesome! Do you not rub fender and tire on these Houston roads? What about your LT’s? Mine used to rub on my old s197 and I was no where near as low as you are. Beautiful car.

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
@Lai93gt Hey, nope i never had an issue rubbing longtubes on anything, the whole exhaust was tucked up pretty nicely.

LIUTOFSIK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I would really like to follow in your footsteps. Gradually upgrading up to a power adder. I've got a list of parts together. Was wondering if you had some list of your mods? Any changes since? Thanks

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple
Just finding this thread. Super slick. Well done sir.