Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Another interesting point is that having a signed agreement isn't mentioned anywhere in Zach's post or Ford's document. Only that the retail order must be submitted with your name and that you purchase that ordered vehicle (Ford must verify this before sending the reimbursement). I'd still want to have a signed document showing the agreed price, though.
It could even be a verbal agreement. As long as the dealer took YOUR information, submitted a retail order, and then YOU are the one purchasing the order, a rebate will be sent, that may or may not be stolen depending on the dealer.
Sponsored

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
IMG_2664.jpg

image000000.jpg

It's a totally different color depending on the lighting.

Colls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colleen
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang LX, 1991 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT
Another interesting point is that having a signed agreement isn't mentioned anywhere in Zach's post or Ford's document. Only that the retail order must be submitted with your name and that you purchase that ordered vehicle (Ford must verify this before sending the reimbursement). I'd still want to have a signed document showing the agreed price, though.
I have the Preview Order that I signed in Oct when we ordered the car. And the receipt for the $500 we had to put down. Hope that will be enough.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
IMG_2664.jpg

image000000.jpg

I think the Bullitt would have benefited from this color. I love that green look. Well done Mate.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I had a lady in a 4 door Bronco pull up next to me in a drive through in this color. It really does pop in the sunlight. The purple is the exact same way too. Looks black without the sun then pops when the sun is out. That green is a real nice color and looks good. Not too bright, not too dark. Just right.

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Just got another email this morning that my car shipped and is on its way to Granger.
shoulda bet you that $100

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Iā€™ve been waiting since June 2021. I was told to expect a vehicle in September 2021 however I was delayed to re-ordered in December 2021 this long wait has allowed pay off credit cards. That my benefit of waiting. Patient is important
Sorry its not a M1 in my post. But my Ford blood is blue but is changing like a chameleon or a gecko.
I really, really hope everyone here gets their cars.

These two posts ring true with me. I was hot after a '21 GT500 after the insanity with markups on '20s and spent plenty of time trying to find an MSRP deal early last year, with no luck. So I decided to wait for a '22 and in the meantime paid off my home, leaving me with zero debt and ready to pounce on that GT500. Then the car market went ballistic and I still couldn't find a list deal (I will NEVER pay a markup) and I just plain gave up, buying a car isn't worth the stress. Patience and effort wasted. I wanted to order a Bronco as well, same BS and even more games with Ford on that front. All that, combined with issues that I shouldn't be having with my '19 F150, and this Ford fan is looking elsewhere (probably another Jeep) for the next DD before the powertrain warranty runs out on the truck. And as of today I doubt I'll ever pursue another special edition Mustang again.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
IMG_2664.jpg

image000000.jpg

This almost makes me wish I had changed my order. Green is my favorite color but I wasn't sold on early pics. SMH. Either way im happy with FJG and makes me wish Ford would really get a grasp on how to display colors on B&P. Velocity blue was vastly vastly misrepresented along with this color.

beautiful car.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I've been working graveyard shift this week and expected a least a couple new "Mach1 Scheduled" posts by the time I woke up this afternoon...really, nobody got the magic email yet? ā˜¹

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I've been working graveyard shift this week and expected a least a couple new "Mach1 Scheduled" posts by the time I woke up this afternoon...really, nobody got the magic email yet? ā˜¹
Yeah, itā€™s sad. Last week I was so optimistic about this week, I really felt like Iā€™d finally get scheduled. But now Iā€™ve seen only like 1 person say they had a Mach 1 scheduled. Howā€™s that even possible for all of August? I saw several ecoboosts and GTs get scheduled, orders put in only a couple months ago or even a couple weeks ago. Really isnā€™t making sense at all. I donā€™t get how Mach 1 orders are still being taken if weā€™re already pretty much through August scheduling and so many still havenā€™t heard anything. Also next week is clean up scheduling, but if we couldnā€™t even make it much into the actual scheduling I donā€™t really have much hope for that.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
My UK mach 1 bulid date has now been moved to the first week in Aug.

Was April, May, then July now first week in Aug Bulid with delivery to uk between Sep and Nov.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
checked my email 117 times so far today. nada. no way August can be "full" already. they must be allocating a bunch of builds for dealer inventory.
Sponsored