2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

TomKat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang
Not taking sides but it really shows the effort and oversight Ford is going through to push these M1 HP out, with parts issues etc. it’s good you gave additional inspection before driving off. However this is a nice looking vehicle. I’ve been cycling to and from work over a year as a result of waiting for my dark matter M1 Hp. But it’s nice to see yours congratulations.
Taking 306 days to deliver an incomplete car and forgetting to apply all of the decals don't show much effort in my opinion.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Taking 306 days to deliver an incomplete car and forgetting to apply all of the decals don't show much effort in my opinion.
Do tell.

TomKat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang
Welcome to the New World!! 😥😥😥
Supply line issues and crazy inflation.
The shortage on the wheel molding is one thing, missing the decal on the car is laziness. Then they tell me that decal is back ordered? If that was the case wouldn't production be stopped or are all the cars going to be missing one?

Sponsored

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
OH! I wasnt aware of that. Thank you!
Do you know where we can find this to keep in our back pocket when negotiating final price at the dealer?

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Ford came out and said in a statement that orders placed before the price hikes would get a rebate from them to honor the original price once the car was delivered. So it's not a dealership thing, it's directly from Ford.
Aresek44 - I wasnt aware of it and dont know where this exists perhaps Kachow does

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Mine came with the splitter and gurney flap. The fender lips did not come with the car. I did not think about that. I will ask the dealer about those.
Mine were shipped separate from the car and was sitting in the parts dept. I have yet to install them and I'm glad they weren't done before I purchased it since I got the ZL1 front flaps with side skirt extensions and love them. Make the car look a little more aggressive while hiding the fact I have front flaps on and those need to be installed first before the wheel lips.

Sponsored

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I can finally retire watching this thread. Picked up my car today after 13 months of waiting.

fighter jet grey
6speed
Handling pack
Recaros
Rear seat delete

now off to go get new tires!

F1A765FC-AB3E-48AE-B446-7073103E8238.jpeg

CA351302-CFCB-49CF-89BD-80AD515428D8.jpeg
Congrats!
Were all the pieces there?
gurney flap, fender extensions?, stripes?

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Do you know where we can find this to keep in our back pocket when negotiating final price at the dealer?
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...reases-coming-effective-april-13-2022.174056/

This is what i could find on google, taken from blue oval forums.

It's likely the dealer will not give a shit though and say to pay the price or beat it.

For instance, if I don't buy the order from Chapman then they will just mark it up and sell it for an extra $10-15k over what I'm paying for it. Some idiot will likely pay it, so they win either way.

I plan on buying the car anyway but I will be posting an honest review in their thread on here after picking up the car. So far I am not impressed with their level of communication and taking the rebate from Ford for themselves.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I thought about potentially grabbing a second Mach 1 if the price was still honored for my order. It would be hard to pass that up in these times but it would also be stupid to have two identical Mach 1's in my driveway plus the hassle of getting it here, registering it, etc etc.

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Congrats!
Were all the pieces there?
gurney flap, fender extensions?, stripes?
yep! They called When they were prepping asking if i wanted everything I stalled and confirmed everything came in. Flawless victory.

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
1655906939901.png

Well this is new.
Sponsored