Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
This is mostly concerning recent HP deliveries, are the cars coming complete as in gurney flap, front fender lip moldings, front spoiler, rear splash guards, car covers etc. If not and you take delivery from an out of state dealer are they shipping them to you and at who’s expense.
I talked to Ford Performance yesterday about this and they said that dealer add-ons may or may not be in the vehicle, or can be shipped to the dealership later still. He said that most of the time they will keep the vehicle at Flatrock until everything is there, but there are still cars that go without everything to the dealer. So you have a legitimate concern. There is not a definitive answer here. They are just trying to do the best they can here.
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
This is mostly concerning recent HP deliveries, are the cars coming complete as in gurney flap, front fender lip moldings, front spoiler, rear splash guards, car covers etc. If not and you take delivery from an out of state dealer are they shipping them to you and at who’s expense.
I talked to Ford Performance yesterday about this and they said that dealer add-ons may or may not be in the vehicle, or can be shipped to the dealership later still. He said that most of the time they will keep the vehicle at Flatrock until everything is there, but there are still cars that go without everything to the dealer. So you have a legitimate concern. There is not a definitive answer here. They are just trying to do the best they can here.
That's my understanding as well: each of our experiences will differ.

Regarding the exterior cover, it's my understanding that will not arrive with the car, that they are part of the order, but ordered by the local dealer and picked up in the parts department.

The following are some additional topics to consider discussing before car arrival:

I mentioned to the dealer I expected no add-ons, other than OEM. For example, no undercoating (LOL). They also agreed to no drilling on the front, placing the license bracket in the trunk and to save the build sheet, the sheet the factory uses during assembly; this sheet is usually tossed during the dealer prep and inspection.

Last edited:

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Gotcha, thanks for a clear reply

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
That's my understanding as well: each of our experiences will differ.

Regarding the exterior cover, it's my understanding that will not arrive with the car, that they are part of the order, but ordered by the local dealer and picked up in the parts department.

The following are some additional topics to consider discussing before car arrival:

I mentioned to the dealer I expected no add-ons, other than OEM. For example, no undercoating (LOL). They also agreed to no drilling on the front, placing the license bracket in the trunk and to save the build sheet, the sheet the factory uses during assembly; this sheet is usually tossed during the dealer prep and inspection.
thank you as well, good point in your last paragraph. I’ll add those to my list

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
In my experience there was no hidden fees with Chapman . straight up 4% below invoice and nothing else. I even paid my own tax/reg in my own state.
I ordered two Jeeps from Chapman.
No, they don't honor the price protection, but they did the agreed on below invoice %.
And everything was up front. PA's. $422 doc fee isn't too bad either.
I'm 28 on their Mach 1 list though, so I don't expect I'll see it anytime soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
My Mach 1 has been built. I just got the email. Estimated delivery around July 10th-16th.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
So my order is is built and has now been awaiting shipment for about a week. It's going to be a tough call for me, I currently own a 21 mach 1 velocity blue 700a automatic with nav. I have also added hp spoiler and ford performance wheels and ceramic coat. My order is a grabber blue 600a automatic with nav and red calipers. The 21 msrp was I believe 57800 and the 22 msrp is 59000, and Is obviously not coming with all the 700a features. Last year I would've picked grabber blue over velocity blue every time, but the color has grown on me a lot since owning this car. Also I'm pretty sure grabber blue metallic is different than ford's previous grabber blue color.

I'll make final decision when I see the color in person but as of now I'm leaning towards losing the 700a features for the 22 and then this time doing full hp conversion.
outside of leather 700a brings what to the table? if the color was what i really wanted and the main diff was 600a vs 700a, i take the color 600a car.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
this thread is crazy. love it.

i mean Granger flat out said "Get your orders in before price increases" and they have confirmed multiple times they honor the DORA price. the DORA from them does actually state the price is final though. it also does not seem that it is an automatic that the dealer gets money back from Ford on the difference. idk.

#stillwaiting

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
My Mach 1 has been built. I just got the email. Estimated delivery around July 10th-16th.
Congratulations!!!! Maybe you 'll get a holiday surprise delivery. :cool:

VooDeeZy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
outside of leather 700a brings what to the table? if the color was what i really wanted and the main diff was 600a vs 700a, i take the color 600a car.
I'm not 100% on all of this but I believe it's leather, heated and cooled seats, memory seats and heated steering wheel.

I've decided I'm going with the 2022 600a grabber blue. I think I'll actually prefer the standard cloth seats to the leather. I will miss how the memory seats slide back when you turn the car off and and forward when you turn it on

The main bummer here is the cost I spent on ceramic coating and spoiler for only keeping the car for 4 months. Now I'll have to repeat the process on the new one along with buying the hp wheels and wheel arch trim things.

Anyways my arrival date was pushed from July 7th to July 14th-20th.

Sponsored

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Hello All you MachWaiters,

Here is the latest on my order...
Just received a new build email pushing me from June 27 to the week of July 18.

Order confirmation Date: 2-17 (Submitted to Granger 2-16)
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date: 4/21=June 27, 4/26=June 20, May 13=June 27, June 21=July 18
Options: 22 Mach 1 Premium, Dark Matter Gray, 700A, 6sp Manual, Red Calipers, Navigation
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

See details in signature

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I'm not 100% on all of this but I believe it's leather, heated and cooled seats, memory seats and heated steering wheel.

I've decided I'm going with the 2022 600a grabber blue. I think I'll actually prefer the standard cloth seats to the leather. I will miss how the memory seats slide back when you turn the car off and and forward when you turn it on

The main bummer here is the cost I spent on ceramic coating and spoiler for only keeping the car for 4 months. Now I'll have to repeat the process on the new one along with buying the hp wheels and wheel arch trim things.

Anyways my arrival date was pushed from July 7th to July 14th-20th.
700A includes:
2022 Mustang Order Guide
Aluminum Foot Pedals
Climate Controlled (Heated and Cooled; Driver and Front-Passenger only)
Note: Not available with RECARO® Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats (88S)
Heated Steering Wheel
Memory: Driver Seat (three (3) settings), Mirrors and Ambient Lighting Pre-Set
Premier Trim with Color Accent Group
● Accent Stitched Center Console Lid, Wrapped Knee Bolsters with Accent Stitch, and Shifter Boot
● Color-accented Leather-Trimmed Seats
● Premium Floor Mats with Accent Stitch
● Unique Color-accented Door-Trim
● Wrapped Center Console with Accent Stitch

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
How did you swing that? I had a 2021 order from May that was cancelled.
When my 2021 order was canceled, I was told Ford would do something as compensation. I reordered the same car for 2022 on Nov 1. After Ford announced the price bump for 2022, I asked about honoring the 2021 price. My dealer said I will get a rebate so that I pay the 2021 price. And I did. Dean Sellers Ford did the right thing. Erika was great. I recommend that dealership.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
Mine came with the splitter and gurney flap. The fender lips did not come with the car. I did not think about that. I will ask the dealer about those.
Sponsored