Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
First pic. Several builds are arriving weeks ahead of time. Mine wasn't due for another two weeks. Factory-to-dealer in 9 days. Have an appointment to pick up Skye on Friday. Kind of in a daze right now. Just moments ago, it was all papers and e-mails. Now, it's like it's real.

skye arrives.jpg
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I assume this is the reason, or part of the reason, why Granger is adamant that the car must have the person who ordered it also be on the paper work ( you can add a spouse, mistress, or Sugarbaby if you like)
That's my belief. If an order is placed on behalf of the dealer, for the lot or unassigned as it were, it gets passed along with the new window sticker. There is no price protection involved.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
This is mostly concerning recent HP deliveries, are the cars coming complete as in gurney flap, front fender lip moldings, front spoiler, rear splash guards, car covers etc. If not and you take delivery from an out of state dealer are they shipping them to you and at who’s expense.
I thought this might interest you: a photo of the loose items which arrived with Skye today. The front wheel lip moldings are not listed. Neither is the car cover.

1655942817988.png

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Good to see your car has arrived! I ordered my Ecoboost convertible from the same dealer on 2/28 and it is scheduled for production week of July 25th. Hope it stays on schedule and has the quick trip like yours. After you pick it up I’d appreciate hearing your thoughts on delivery and any tips that might help me. Either on this thread or a PM. Enjoy. 👍👍👍

First pic. Several builds are arriving weeks ahead of time. Mine wasn't due for another two weeks. Factory-to-dealer in 9 days. Have an appointment to pick up Skye on Friday. Kind of in a daze right now. Just moments ago, it was all papers and e-mails. Now, it's like it's real.

skye arrives.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Good to see your car had arrived! I ordered my Ecoboost convertible from the same dealer on 2/28 and it is scheduled for production week of July 25th. Hope it stays on schedule and has the quick trip like yours. Would appreciate hearing your thoughts on delivery and any tips that might help me. Either on this thread or a PM. Enjoy. 👍👍👍
Thank You.

I can give you an update in the next several days, yes. In general, thus far, things have been OK. More details later...

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
1655906939901.png

Well this is new.
Thanks again for sending the link. Congratulations too, so it’s a good chance we all may receive our M1 one or two weeks earlier? Ford estimate arrival 7/18-24 to California. My M1 currently showing “build” Ordertrack has no transit information yet.

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
The shortage on the wheel molding is one thing, missing the decal on the car is laziness. Then they tell me that decal is back ordered? If that was the case wouldn't production be stopped or are all the cars going to be missing one?
There’s a shortage on the front wheel lips?

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Here’s a little news: A squirrel got into the transformer and blew the power to stamping and body. They made 80 cars today and sat there for 5 hours and they finally let the workers go. Should be up and running again tomorrow

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
LOL, you won t retire. I went thru this for my 21 and now watching the 22s for entertainment.
I picked up my 22 last week. I still watch this thread for fun and to offer support.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Here’s a little news: A squirrel got into the transformer and blew the power to stamping and body. They made 80 cars today and sat there for 5 hours and they finally let the workers go. Should be up and running again tomorrow
Thanks for the update David. I hope you are doing well.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
F-ing Squirrels = Cute Rats with Fluffy Tails
th-985223538.jpg

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I can finally retire watching this thread. Picked up my car today after 13 months of waiting.

fighter jet grey
6speed
Handling pack
Recaros
Rear seat delete

now off to go get new tires!

F1A765FC-AB3E-48AE-B446-7073103E8238.jpeg

CA351302-CFCB-49CF-89BD-80AD515428D8.jpeg
What a beauty!!! Congratulations!!!!

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thanks again for sending the link. Congratulations too, so it’s a good chance we all may receive our M1 one or two weeks earlier? Ford estimate arrival 7/18-24 to California. My M1 currently showing “build” Ordertrack has no transit information yet.
I've noticed a few people announce theirs' arriving early. It's certainly nice to hear things moving in that direction versus the other. You can see from my experience how even information from the dealer is not 100%, through no fault of their own.

When I thought ours had arrived early at the CO depot the other day, the dealer checked the Ford/shipper systems. The last Union Pacific rail update showed things in Chicago. But that update was five days old; that's all he had. United Rail's was near real-time.

I'm an expect the worst, pray for the best kind of person. If you have a date in July, stick with that. Once you see shipped, check with the dealer maybe once a week on the rail status, and use the United Road link for zeroing in on the final leg. Hopefully, you and others will be rewarded with a sooner-than-expected arrival.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
There’s a shortage on the front wheel lips?
I'm not aware of shortages of specific bits. One member's car arrived without a decal. The "loose items" sticker doesn't list the wheel lips on mine, but I might be wrong in my assessment. I have yet to confirm if they have arrived with the car or should be listed on that sticker.

Some of these items we're discussing, occasionally, don't arrive with the car, for whatever reason. I haven't witnessed anything systemic. If I get some good data that says otherwise, I'll post.
Sponsored