Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I’m now built!

Now the wait to ship.
lol, there was like no wait. Shipped the next business day.

08/10 - Ordered
09/19 - Scheduled
10/12 - "In Production"
10/19 - Build start
10/21 - “Built”
10/24 - Shipped
11/10 - ETA to dealer
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
lol, there was like no wait. Shipped the next business day.

08/10 - Ordered
09/19 - Scheduled
10/12 - "In Production"
10/19 - Build start
10/21 - “Built”
10/24 - Shipped
11/10 - ETA to dealer
Wow, that’s fast! They must have train cars they want filled up and moved out.

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Congrats on the Mach 1, such a great car and I haven’t even gone much above 3,000 rpm yet! (Still breaking it in - a little over 600 miles now) I agree, it’s definitely a surreal feeling of achievement for something like this. I’m 22 so I share the same feeling of, wow I never could’ve imagined this even just a few years ago. I always wanted a V8 Mustang, but always figured I’d just upgrade to a GT at some point. But once I saw the Mach, I made that my goal. Maybe I’m a little crazy for spending this much right now, but hey life is short and it’s easier now than when I’ll likely have more responsible in the future, so why not! But I definitely also feel extremely blessed to be in this position, having such an amazing car as the first one I’ve bought completely on my own.
Thank you brother, and congratulations to you as well. I don't think you're crazy spending that much, you're still young so you should enjoy life while you don't have as many responsibilities. Like you said, life is short and once kids come in and all that, well you won't have as much time for yourself as you would like. Enjoy the ride man, you deserve it. :fistbump:

friedmac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N4134
Mine is awaiting shipment for a week now, but.... blend date was 9/20 built date 9/21 (Base/A10). Status on ordertrack was pretty quick and Fords tracker/email was a day later

Welcome
Your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

• Order Confirmed 07/27/2022, Step 1 of 5

• In Production 09/20/2022, Step 2 of 5

• Built 09/21/2022, Step 3 of 5
Finally got an update that mine is in town pending delivery to the dealer.....hopefully just 1 more week.....OrderTrack is still blank on shipping info.

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
IMG_0402.jpg

Well here she is. I picked it up on October 7 and she now has 700 miles on it. Today its going to the body shop, the right rear quarter and bumper are not lined properly and also the trunk lid needs an adjustment. I Love driving it, the clutch is very smooth and the transmission shifts great. The weather here in NH is starting to get cold, 29F this morning. I'll get a few more miles before its put away. I waited 6 months and it was worth it !!
Congrats.. looks just like mine ~ same order/delivery. Love it. I’m in San Jose so no winter weather concern.

Now… long story short - I ordered without the predicted “discussion” with my wife - let’s just say deal would never have happened. During the long wait she (also as predicted / I know her well after 30 years) came around. However she’s not happy about the 6 speed. Even though she wouldn’t drive the car anyway she really is pushing for automatic bc “I’m the only one In family who can drive stick” (we have two adult “kids” who will also never drive it). Anyway after thinking more I’m okay with either; after 3 weeks I’m totally adjusted to the Tremic. BUT to be “nice guy” to family I decided to order a ‘23 automatic — exact same otherwise. I did that (same dealer) and already got notice it’s in production. So I’ll have to figure out soon how best to sell the ‘22 without much / any loss. In the meantime I’m enjoying the 6 speed (the lazy side of me will also enjoy the automatic).. Anyone have suggestions?

Sponsored

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
Congrats.. looks just like mine ~ same order/delivery. Love it. I’m in San Jose so no winter weather concern.

Now… long story short - I ordered without the predicted “discussion” with my wife - let’s just say deal would never have happened. During the long wait she (also as predicted / I know her well after 30 years) came around. However she’s not happy about the 6 speed. Even though she wouldn’t drive the car anyway she really is pushing for automatic bc “I’m the only one In family who can drive stick” (we have two adult “kids” who will also never drive it). Anyway after thinking more I’m okay with either; after 3 weeks I’m totally adjusted to the Tremic. BUT to be “nice guy” to family I decided to order a ‘23 automatic — exact same otherwise. I did that (same dealer) and already got notice it’s in production. So I’ll have to figure out soon how best to sell the ‘22 without much / any loss. In the meantime I’m enjoying the 6 speed (the lazy side of me will also enjoy the automatic).. Anyone have suggestions?
keep the tremec and let the auto go...

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
she’s not happy about the 6 speed. Even though she wouldn’t drive the car anyway she really is pushing for automatic bc “I’m the only one In family who can drive stick” (we have two adult “kids” who will also never drive it). ... Anyone have suggestions?
Teach everyone how to drive stick.

Like putting fork to mouth, the 3 pedal dance is an essential life skill. Just tell her Saint Peter said the rooms with the good view are reserved for those who demonstrate proficiency.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP

Might want to see what the sales tax ramifications are as far as selling it outright vs trading it in.

I have rowed a lot of gears in my day but I absolutely love the automatic transmission. Sport+ setup is really nice now that the computer has learned my driving style. My guess is you'll grow to appreciate it as well. The unfortunate thing as I see it will be the additional drivers in the mix ;)

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer

As the wife over here, I say keep the Tremec since it’s what you originally wanted. But is this a car you’ll keep a long time? Hubby got the electronics pkg on his GT350R, because I told him I’d want AC if we were going out in it. Now he regrets it and wishes he had gotten what he really wanted (which makes me regret it too). If this car means a lot to you and you intend to keep it, then keep what you really want. If you think you’ll enjoy it awhile and then move on to something else, get what the family will enjoy with you. Just my opinion. :)

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Might want to see what the sales tax ramifications are as far as selling it outright vs trading it in.

I have rowed a lot of gears in my day but I absolutely love the automatic transmission. Sport+ setup is really nice now that the computer has learned my driving style. My guess is you'll grow to appreciate it as well. The unfortunate thing as I see it will be the additional drivers in the mix ;)
Realistically they won’t drive either anyway (they have their own vehicles). So really if I go with 10 sp, it’s the cost / tax consideration unless someone else is willing to pay and I can minimize loss.

Sponsored

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Finally took delivery yesterday. Put about 60 miles on the car. As others have said, well worth the wait. Still breaking her in slowly, but quite an amazing car.

Dealer prep was mostly okay, they didn’t clean her up as well as I would have liked, so I’ll spend some time today getting her all cleaned up.

They did save the shipping blocks for me, second set of gurney flap bolts, and extra lugs in the glove box, and license plate bracket not mounted and in the trunk; all as requested. (They even filled her with 91 which is the best we get here in CA.)

26F5BB80-4BE0-4343-BEE1-E50D0E66A657.jpeg
727E5C69-F938-4961-8625-518ECC25F909.jpeg
71FB91E8-0047-4EBE-8ADC-58F8F0AA7CA1.jpeg

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
I was scheduled for week of Nov 7 but I was pleasantly surprised about the start of production today, 2 weeks early. This is happening!
Now I can call my credit union.
And check carvana, etc for my 2011 V6.
And Hagerty for insurance.
And figure out Grangers extended warranty deal.
And get Bridjit curb ramps for the driveway.
And plan my road trip from Des Moines to Atlanta!

And teach the kid how to do manual shifting on the old 2011 V6. No grinding the Tremec!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Finally took delivery yesterday. Put about 60 miles on the car. As others have said, well worth the wait. Still breaking her in slowly, but quite an amazing car.

Dealer prep was mostly okay, they didn’t clean her up as well as I would have liked, so I’ll spend some time today getting her all cleaned up.

They did save the shipping blocks for me, second set of gurney flap bolts, and extra lugs in the glove box, and license plate bracket not mounted and in the trunk; all as requested. (They even filled her with 91 which is the best we get here in CA.)

Congratulations!!

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1

Awesome, these really do look great in white with the stripes and black lip/diffuser and the graphite painted parts 👌🏻

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Awesome, these really do look great in white with the stripes and black lip/diffuser and the graphite painted parts 👌🏻
Thanks. The dealer had a blue one in the showroom and I almost thought I had made a bad decision, then they pulled my car out and I knew I made a good choice. (Plus my other 2 cars are blue, couldn’t have a third one.:))

Fingers crossed for the rest awaiting their cars.🤞
Sponsored