2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1

Salesman called me and I stopped by the dealer and saw it on his computer screen. They stated it is rare for this and realy didt know what the code ment. Will see what they say Monday/Tuesday when ford emails back. If the order was rebuilt it would be a priorty code 1 and probably some more attention than that. It's a question if they can do it especially with th HP option, order banks closed, scheduling starting for 23. I just don't see it happing. Will see what happens it's got to be quick tho. They maybe rebuilding a lot of cars already with the thefts going on at the plant all those cars fall in to category B and F and will be sold as used from what I read.
I hope they can get this done for you. Let us know how it turns out.
Sponsored

STHENRY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
My car arrived on Friday at the dealer. They called and scheduled us to come look at the car. The dealer was not willing to honor price protection on Jan 27 order that was confirmed on Jan 27. The wife and I discussed the lack of support and decided to walk away from the deal. Went down the street and for only 4K more purchased a 2022 Camaro ZL1. Hope you all enjoy your cars and I will stay around just for fun.

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
I found a doc on line, Ford rail and haulaway vehicle handling manual. It's a vary interesting read.
Category A damage: vehicles that can be sold as new and warranted, damage not exceeding 1k, no cut or weld repairs, no compromising damage to functional components.
Category B and F: Vehicals incuring damage of a critical nature preceding sale as new vehicle, but repairable for sale as a used vehicle.
Category C abd D: Scrap, damaged beyond repair.

Thats what I found, might help some one out.

With approximately 4 weeks left in the model year for mustang what are my chances of this order being rebuilt with the HP package? I have my doubts and the dealer finding inventory on someone's lot at our agreed price I have doubts on that also. Then we get in to we will build a 2023 for you senierro, new order new model year and probably no price protection for Jan 2022 price, another 6, 9, 12 months of waiting.

It would have been one thing if they had not filled the order and told me to order a 23, but this sucks car was 40 miles from my house, parts ordered, plans made, finances in order for purchase, etc... and now I am some wear between heaven and he'll. Hopefully Ford will do good and make this right and fast.
Here in NH the dealer I bought my Mach 1 from has one on the lot, Purple with HP and six speed. Also they have one on the way, Gray with HP and Six speed. The Dealer is AutoFair Ford in Manchester NH. Maybe one of these the dealers can get

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
My car arrived on Friday at the dealer. They called and scheduled us to come look at the car. The dealer was not willing to honor price protection on Jan 27 order that was confirmed on Jan 27. The wife and I discussed the lack of support and decided to walk away from the deal. Went down the street and for only 4K more purchased a 2022 Camaro ZL1. Hope you all enjoy your cars and I will stay around just for fun.
that sucks man. you gave them a chance. it cant be a hard process for the dealer to get the price protection if Granger does it on every single order of theirs where it exist. yet, i imagine dealers want the path of least resistance and think they can put the car on the lot over MSRP anyway. always about money with most dealers.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Terrible dealers. I had 2SS 1LE on order as a backup, in case my dealer wanted to add an ADM once my M1 arrived. Thankfully, no issues with the pricing. Can't really go wrong with a ZL1 either.

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I’m now built!

08/10 - Ordered
09/19 - Scheduled
10/12 - "In Production"
10/19 - Build start
10/21 - “Built”

Now the wait to ship.

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Just got email today that car has been built and Delivery expected Nov 5-11

This is probably one of the last 2022 HP Mach 1s to be built. Original order was submitted end of March so I think i just made the cutoff lol

Last edited:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Finally picked up my Mach 1 💜😎 even though the wait was long it was definitely worth 💜💜💜
C194F2D9-D222-4A39-AB20-D09C3EBC2F62.jpeg

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta

This is probably one of the last 2022 HP Mach 1s to be built. Original order was submitted end of March so I think i just made the cutoff lol
Im right there with you, my car has been in production for 36 days new delivery date is nov 5th (3rd delay) il be curious how close our vin# is to each other

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
The tracker finally showed built as of today, looks like my whining and bitching is almost over, This car has had me worked up since the day i ordered it, and thankfully you people kept me from just walking away. I bet i will sleep better at night lol

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1

Same! I just eked you out on a delivery date of Nov 4-10. I got the vin ending in 5122 and the wait is killing me. I want to order new rims for all-season tires but I can’t justify it without the car in hand. That’s just asking for bad juju.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
The tracker finally showed built as of today, looks like my whining and bitching is almost over, This car has had me worked up since the day i ordered it, and thankfully you people kept me from just walking away. I bet i will sleep better at night lol
It's worth the wait. I'll tell you that much.

Reichlan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
04 F250, 07 & 11 Wranglers, '22 Mach 1
If anyone is looking to get one instead of waiting more, the re-order I placed 2/17/2022 has been built as of yesterday.

It will be at Chapman once it is delivered. I'll be reaching out to them to let them know that I won't be taking ownership of the order - I bought the same exact build from Granger in August.

700A, Handling Package, Elite Package, Appearance Package - Fighter Jet Gray, Manual

All the best to those still waiting on their 2022s.
Sponsored