wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
IMG_0402.jpg

Well here she is. I picked it up on October 7 and she now has 700 miles on it. Today its going to the body shop, the right rear quarter and bumper are not lined properly and also the trunk lid needs an adjustment. I Love driving it, the clutch is very smooth and the transmission shifts great. The weather here in NH is starting to get cold, 29F this morning. I'll get a few more miles before its put away. I waited 6 months and it was worth it !!
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
IMG_0402.jpg

Well here she is. I picked it up on October 7 and she now has 700 miles on it. Today its going to the body shop, the right rear quarter and bumper are not lined properly and also the trunk lid needs an adjustment. I Love driving it, the clutch is very smooth and the transmission shifts great. The weather here in NH is starting to get cold, 29F this morning. I'll get a few more miles before its put away. I waited 6 months and it was worth it !!
Granger noted both sides of my bumper where it meets the 1/4 panel are off. one side has a bit of paint rubbing off. what does yours look like?

Last edited:

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Granger noted both sides of my bumper where it meets the 1/4 panel are off. one side has a bit of paint rubbing off. what does yours look like?
Wow - that is ridiculous.

This has been going on for years with the Mustang. Ford really needs to rectify this even Tesla fixed their issues. These are not $20k econoboxes but fairly expensive $60k+ cars now.

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
No paint issues on the right side. it took me waxing the car to find it. The left is perfect. I took it to the dealer body shop today, had an appointment to have that lined up and the trunk lid moved a hair. I was not in the system when I got there and the person who helped me went home sick..Someone else helped and Im not sure I want them to do anything. He is not sure how the bumper is mounted and as for the trunk lid not sure about that either. I was not impressed so I am leaving it alone. The right rear quarter is hard to see unless you get up to it. The trunk lid center rear trunk that has the Mach 1 name on it sticks out past the left and right tail lights a little. Since there is no paint missing or marks Im leaving it alone. I am comparing the lines to my Audi A6 and I should not, the Audi is basically perfect. But I Love this Mach 1 and enjoy driving it. 😃

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
No paint issues on the right side. it took me waxing the car to find it. The left is perfect. I took it to the dealer body shop today, had an appointment to have that lined up and the trunk lid moved a hair. I was not in the system when I got there and the person who helped me went home sick..Someone else helped and Im not sure I want them to do anything. He is not sure how the bumper is mounted and as for the trunk lid not sure about that either. I was not impressed so I am leaving it alone. The right rear quarter is hard to see unless you get up to it. The trunk lid center rear trunk that has the Mach 1 name on it sticks out past the left and right tail lights a little. Since there is no paint missing or marks Im leaving it alone. I am comparing the lines to my Audi A6 and I should not, the Audi is basically perfect. But I Love this Mach 1 and enjoy driving it. 😃
yeah, once you leave the selling dealer's lot it is hard to get this kind of stuff sorted. plus panel alignment and paint are not FORD Corps strong points.

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
Is ordertrack.app down for anyone else? My car just updated to “shipped”, but now the ordertrack is acting like I’ve entered invalid info. Seems like there was somewhere else we could track convoy shipments but I can’t find the post(s)…

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
Is ordertrack.app down for anyone else? My car just updated to “shipped”, but now the ordertrack is acting like I’ve entered invalid info. Seems like there was somewhere else we could track convoy shipments but I can’t find the post(s)…
Yea mine dropped off today ,hard telling whats going on says status unavailable

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Well, my car arrived at the dealer today. I hope everything goes well, and that I could pick her up sometime next week.

IMG_6084.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6085.jpg

687977726.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Picked up N3614 yesterday from Chapman! 100 mile drive home and the car is beyond what I was expecting!

Question for others. I asked about the owners supplemental kit and my sales guy wasnt sure about how to get it. Should Chapman have it or do I need to reach out to Ford performance?
20221020_142818.jpg
20221020_164538.jpg
20221020_192652.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I got my Shipped email this morning. Oct 26-Nov 1 to Granger. Its getting closer!

Also donated $20 to ordertrack.app. He was down most of the afternoon yesterday. Hard drive failures. Its been pretty helpful to me. Seemed like the decent thing to do.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Picked up 3614 yesterday from Chapman! 100 mile drive home and the car is beyond what I was expecting!

Question for others. I asked about the owners supplemental kit and my sales guy wasnt sure about how to get it. Should Chapman have it or do I need to reach out to Ford performance?
20221020_142818.jpg
20221020_164538.jpg
20221020_192652.jpg
It will show up in the mail in a few weeks.

Then you'll open it and think, meh.

BTW great color choice! :like:

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up 3614 yesterday from Chapman! 100 mile drive home and the car is beyond what I was expecting!

20221020_142818.jpg
20221020_164538.jpg
20221020_192652.jpg
This color combo is sick... Congrats!

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
I got my Shipped email this morning. Oct 26-Nov 1 to Granger. Its getting closer!

Also donated $20 to ordertrack.app. He was down most of the afternoon yesterday. Hard drive failures. Its been pretty helpful to me. Seemed like the decent thing to do.
Cool! I got my shipped email this morning too, Oct 21-26 to Granger. Weird!
Nice idea on the donation!
Sponsored