2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
So i was talking to my dealer yesterday and i asked him if they were going to honor the price protection, he said its up to Ford, that they will submit the price protection as soon as they are billed for the car and its up to Ford to weather they honor it. Has anyone else heard this? or is it bullshit
Sponsored

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Sure hope your M1 ordering expierience is going better than mine.
ordered FEB 11 MY22 M1 700A, MT, elite and appearance packs. Live in the Central California area by Solvang CA.
Dealer wannted his 5k mark up first to order using his only allocation. I bit……….Now it is the end of Sept and next week make 8 months since my order date and I still don’t have a build date for my retirement wheels yet! Yes, I’m 63, but have been a Car GUY all my life. So is my wife, she is a car gal. In fact we meet in an auto parts store in 1978.

I’m just curious if all your orders have taken this long to build?? As I’m starting to think that something is not right with how Ford’s schedules are done.

Dealer is NO help, All SVT can on tell me is it clean and just not scheduled yet. The same dealer ordered a GT500 3 weeks before my order and this customer(best friend) received his ride 3rd week of July.

What really gets me mad is the 10-M1s that have show up on the search inventory for the last 10 weeks for my area. These are showing build dates and invoice dates which I’d great, except these M1s were all ordered after mine in late March and MID to LATE April in a 75-80 mile radius of my dealer For STOCK! Normally I would just walk away , but I have a $2800 price lower base price due to price lock when I purchase.

please…..any feedback, suggestions would be helpful. I think I have talked to everyone @ dealer, SVT and my dog, NO HELP.
SO, forum members what should I do? What would you do? Just wait it out into mid 23? wished I lived in the mid west as it looks from this forum it only takes 5-6 months to order,schedule, build and receive your MACH1s.

Respectfully
Extremely disappointed
Many, if not most of us have felt the same pain. My M1 is only now in the body shop (1st phase of actual build process) after ordering nine months ago. Keep the faith. It will be worth it in the end. In the meantime, reach out to Ford Performance at https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ with your order and sales codes to see where you are in the system. Try chatting first, Email second. Additionally, you can use https://ordertrack.app/ once you get a VIN. It is a really nice site that another frustrated Ford customer put together.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
So i was talking to my dealer yesterday and i asked him if they were going to honor the price protection, he said its up to Ford, that they will submit the price protection as soon as they are billed for the car and its up to Ford to weather they honor it. Has anyone else heard this? or is it bullshit
I call BS. From what I have seen it is up to the dealer to apply for it. Once they do they will get it within a few weeks or months. Not all dealers honor Price Protection but I think the Mother Ship does.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I think if you ordered before April of this year, you are protected. That came from Ford.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I call BS. From what I have seen it is up to the dealer to apply for it. Once they do they will get it within a few weeks or months. Not all dealers honor Price Protection but I think the Mother Ship does.
The dealer has to submit your information to Ford after delivery and prove that you as the original orderer took delivery of the car, then in 30 to 45 days Ford is supposed to reimburse the dealer for the difference in invoice cost between the original price as ordered and the price at the time of delivery. I played this game with my dealer, and am now informally banned from the dealership because of the stink that I raised, but they eventually reimbursed me for the difference.

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
He said he thought i was eligible for it but talked like ford had the final call not the dealer, but he said they would apply for it as soon as they are billed, who knows

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Good luck with it.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
The dealer has to submit your information to Ford after delivery and prove that you as the original orderer took delivery of the car, then in 30 to 45 days Ford is supposed to reimburse the dealer for the difference in invoice cost between the original price as ordered and the price at the time of delivery. I played this game with my dealer, and am now informally banned from the dealership because of the stink that I raised, but they eventually reimbursed me for the difference.
Dealers are a dime a dozen. Good to see you held their feet to the fire! That extra $$$ can buy some nice mods...

Last edited:

friedmac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N4134
Mine is awaiting shipment for a week now, but.... blend date was 9/20 built date 9/21 (Base/A10). Status on ordertrack was pretty quick and Fords tracker/email was a day later

Welcome
Your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

• Order Confirmed 07/27/2022, Step 1 of 5

• In Production 09/20/2022, Step 2 of 5

• Built 09/21/2022, Step 3 of 5

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
My dealer gave me the price as ordered — no issue. Guess they work it out with Ford. That’s the right way to do it!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
My dealer gave me the price as ordered — no issue. Guess they work it out with Ford. That’s the right way to do it!
David, you should post up some pics with your car, and the beautiful scenery you have now. Colorado is one of my favorite states.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Mine is awaiting shipment for a week now, but.... blend date was 9/20 built date 9/21 (Base/A10). Status on ordertrack was pretty quick and Fords tracker/email was a day later

Welcome
Your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

• Order Confirmed 07/27/2022, Step 1 of 5

• In Production 09/20/2022, Step 2 of 5

• Built 09/21/2022, Step 3 of 5
Wow! That whole process was super quick, all things considered! Consider yourself lucky haha.
Sponsored