2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

J War…..

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST 2021 F150 2020 fusion hybrid
So my dealer Gave me an update today and said the Mach one is in body shop. But they didn’t know how long before the vehicle would be done and shipped. We had a blend date as of today on the window sticker.
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
So my dealer Gave me an update today and said the Mach one is in body shop. But they didn’t know how long before the vehicle would be done and shipped. We had a blend date as of today on the window sticker.
Should be built by the day after your Blend Date, in your case Monday. Check the tracking site after 5pm PDT tonight and Monday.
There was a delay of a couple hours from the close of business hours until my progress was posted. You should get the Ford email by the day after, and getting it to "Shipped" once "Built", takes a couple days to a week usually.

Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
How are you guys able to see where your car is? Mine just says "shipped" when I go to the status in the email.
Contact Anthony at Ford Performance [email protected] Give him your order # usually a letter and 3 numbers, and your VIN.

Or call/email your dealer, either can give you the best info about your car.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
My dealer contacted me I finally got a build date! September 5th.

so I guess we moving in the right direction.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Should be built by the day after your Blend Date, in your case Monday. Check the tracking site after 5pm PDT tonight and Monday.
There was a delay of a couple hours from the close of business hours until my progress was posted. You should get the Ford email by the day after, and getting it to "Shipped" once "Built", takes a couple days to a week usually.
You know they are working Saturdays now 👍 I have seen a window sticker with 13th as a blend date 😀

Sponsored

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I think it’s funny and a testament to Granger of how many of us in states besides Iowa have these Granger Ford plates on our cars. Kudos to you and your team @Zach@Granger. I’m curious just how many of our lower 48 states Granger has sold Mach1‘s to. This was mine when it arrived by transport to my home in Arizona. The plate is hanging in my garage now.

89221419-3029-4B51-A205-FE927F0E938E.jpeg
Who did you use for transport from Granger? I'm in AZ also and mine is scheduled for build week of 8/22. Thanks

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
Who did you use for transport from Granger? I'm in AZ also and mine is scheduled for build week of 8/22. Thanks
I have used Intercity Transport to transport my Cobra, Jeep and two motorcycles from the east to the west and they were excellent with zero problems.
We plan on doing a "road trip" and vacation driving the Mach 1 back from Granger in September.

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
I used airryd transport, airryd.com. I selected enclosed transport and race ramps. Went smooth but be prepared to pay cash to the driver, they are a broker who uses small independent carriers. I was told drivers they send bids out to had been vetted for quality work. Driver did a great job. He was based in Phoenix so an easy haul for him from Iowa. A friend recommended them.

MachTwo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2014 GT, 2022 Mach 1 (ordered)
I think it’s funny and a testament to Granger of how many of us in states besides Iowa have these Granger Ford plates on our cars. Kudos to you and your team @Zach@Granger. I’m curious just how many of our lower 48 states Granger has sold Mach1‘s to. This was mine when it arrived by transport to my home in Arizona. The plate is hanging in my garage now.

89221419-3029-4B51-A205-FE927F0E938E.jpeg
Agreed.
I have used Intercity Transport to transport my Cobra, Jeep and two motorcycles from the east to the west and they were excellent with zero problems.
We plan on doing a "road trip" and vacation driving the Mach 1 back from Granger in September.
I also used Intercity. Wasn't inexpensive but they picked up from Granger on Monday and had the car at my door on Thursday. It was worth the piece of mind to me at least. Zero issues.

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
If it takes up to 2 1/2 months from build date to Granger prepping the car, then I’m going to have to consider freezing temperatures, tyres and mountain pass road conditions for my scenic drive from Iowa to Georgia.
Does anyone know the operating temperature range for the non-HP tyres?
Non HP is below 45 is not recommended

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I think I am gaining on my Mach 1 build date, but I do think it’s still trying to get away from me at times 😀 last week it was supposed to be this Saturday, this week it’s next Monday, 🤞I manage to get a window sticker this week and finally get the exact date 👍

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Well, even though some things seem to be getting better as a lot more people recently have been getting scheduled, the volatility of everything is still apparent. Initially I was scheduled for the week of September 19th, but a couple weeks ago found out it was moved all the way up to August 24th. Then last week when I checked it moved to the week of August 29th, and today I found out it’s been moved again to the week of September 5th. Of course, this is still better than the initial scheduled week, but in a way I’d rather know it’s supposed to be a certain later date, as right now it feels like it could keep being pushed even later than the original date. Oh well, all I can do is be patient and keep playing the waiting game!

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
My Mach 1 is "Officially" at Granger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashleigh said it will take about 1.5 weeks to get fully processed before I can pick it up.
I won't be picking it up until after Labor Day, so if others are there, maybe they can get
them out for some of you that have been waiting.

Hope everyone gets there order this year!

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My Mach 1 is "Officially" at Granger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashleigh said it will take about 1.5 weeks to get fully processed before I can pick it up.
I won't be picking it up until after Labor Day, so if others are there, maybe they can get
them out for some of you that have been waiting.

Hope everyone gets there order this year!
1.5 weeks to process? Why? I buy my cars from Autonation Ford in Scottsdale, AZ and I take delivery the day after the car arrives. I just took delivery on a Bronco Sport Badlands last week. The car came in Thursday and I took delivery on Friday. That includes them tinting the front windows. I can understand maybe 2 or 3 days, but not a week or more.

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1.5 weeks to process? Why? I buy my cars from Autonation Ford in Scottsdale, AZ and I take delivery the day after the car arrives. I just took delivery on a Bronco Sport Badlands last week. The car came in Thursday and I took delivery on Friday. That includes them tinting the front windows. I can understand maybe 2 or 3 days, but not a week or more.
I'm OK with that, I can't pick it up for about three weeks anyway. Let them take there time.

This whole process has been a long journey from the get go and I was OK with that also.
This is going to be a fun "car" for me, so maybe I'm I have a different out look. Yeah, I would
have wanted to get the car sooner but these are trying times for all of us.
Sponsored