2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Who else has a car in transit from Flat Rock to Granger right now??? I so, when did it "Ship" and when is due at Granger???
Sponsored

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Mine was changed to "Build Week" 8/8. As of today it is produced and awaiting inspection/release. ETA Aug 28 - Sept 3 delivery. I think everyone's experience varies by a few weeks.
I ordered mine on April 2 2022 and had a build week of Sept. 12 then got pushed back to Sept. 19 :curse:

NCStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacy
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium
Who else has a car in transit from Flat Rock to Granger right now??? I so, when did it "Ship" and when is due at Granger???
Mine shows it shipped on July 31 scheduled to arrive Aug 4 to Aug 10. And the other day that changed to Aug 13 to Aug 19. I have the rail car number from Ashleigh and checking with NS it says it is currently in Elkhart Indiana. I sure was hoping to go pick it up next week but that doesn't look possible now.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mine shows it shipped on July 31 scheduled to arrive Aug 4 to Aug 10. And the other day that changed to Aug 13 to Aug 19. I have the rail car number from Ashleigh and checking with NS it says it is currently in Elkhart Indiana. I sure was hoping to go pick it up next week but that doesn't look possible now.
Mine got scanned in at the NS rail yard in Kansas City on 8/6 and is due the same dates as yours. I actually have plane reservations for 8/24 I'm hoping to be able to use.

Sponsored

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev

Mine is going to Granger, per the ford email I received on 8/9 it is expected to be at Granger 8/7 - 13.

Per ford performance yesterday 8/9 it is currently on a train car somewhere in transit..
That is all I got for a status right now...

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mine is going to Granger, per the ford email I received on 8/9 it is expected to be at Granger 8/7 - 13.

Per ford performance yesterday 8/9 it is currently on a train car somewhere in transit..
That is all I got for a status right now...
Looks like there should be at least 3 new Mach1's at Granger in the next week or so!

Last edited:

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Looks like there should be at lease 3 new Mach1's at Granger in the next week or so!
As soon as I get the email from Granger that it is ready, I will be going the next day for pickup.

I am about 3.5 hours away and per the Granger website they open at 10, I will be waiting at 9:45 for the door to open. :like:

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
As soon as I get the email from Granger that it is ready, I will be going the next day for pickup.

I am about 3.5 hours away and per the Granger website they open at 10, I will be waiting at 9:45 for the door to open. :like:
They don't release the cars right away. They need to do their checks first. That is why the email says 7 to 10 days before you can pick up the vehicle. Just to let you know.

MachTwo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2014 GT, 2022 Mach 1 (ordered)
Looks like there should be at least 3 new Mach1's at Granger in the next week or so!
Thats great that more people are getting their Mach's. Mine arrived today in CA. Reverse gear was a little difficult to find but I assume it will get easier with time. Other than that it looked good.

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

Sponsored

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
I think itā€™s funny and a testament to Granger of how many of us in states besides Iowa have these Granger Ford plates on our cars. Kudos to you and your team @Zach@Granger. Iā€™m curious just how many of our lower 48 states Granger has sold Mach1ā€˜s to. This was mine when it arrived by transport to my home in Arizona. The plate is hanging in my garage now.

89221419-3029-4B51-A205-FE927F0E938E.jpeg

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Hi
Iā€™m going to be shipping my car from Granger to Boston via enclosed carrier as you did.
Iā€™ve finalized the sale, just need to send funds, wait for PDI to be completed and the ship.
The Granger process has been seamless. Price was the same as when ordered - no increases or other BS. No pressure to buy warranty or other items. Everything clearly explained and costed so you can hair your decisions.
I also recommend these folks if you are considering a vehicle.

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
If you are doing PPF have the mirrors done in gloss, it really makes the magnetic color stand out.
+1 on the satin ppf on any silver-ish colors. Something about the satin on silver just looks sick! Of course, I'm convinced we should satin ppf the world. Basically looks great on all colors. Debating it on the Grabber Blue when it comes in.

EDIT: Oops, realized you said GLOSS makes it stand out, I misread your comment. Oh well, I stand by the satin endorsement. :sunglasses:
GT500.jpg

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
Mine shipped to Granger on 8/8 with an ETA of 8/11 -8/17. Ashleigh said it will probably be delayed a little but that is OK because I can't pick it up until after Labor Day.

Last edited:

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Mine got scanned in at the NS rail yard in Kansas City on 8/6 and is due the same dates as yours. I actually have plane reservations for 8/24 I'm hoping to be able to use.
How are you guys able to see where your car is? Mine just says "shipped" when I go to the status in the email.
Sponsored