Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
isn't that the same thing uShip does?
Uship sends your information out and within minutes of submitting you are bombarded with calls, emails, and texts from everyone that transports.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
What's the tie up with yours? Your car left the plant before mine and going to the same place?
That's the problem with parking lots sometimes, First In, Last Out? :curse:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Anyone with a 8/8 build week get notice their M1 was built? My blend date was Friday 8/12.

Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
So, 45 days ago, I and others received an email from Ford Motor Company about our unscheduled or delayed orders that said:

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Maybe it was a Summer intern who wrote that email and he went back to school, and nobody knows about this promise?

Bobbbeck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
F150. Ford edge
So, 45 days ago, I and others received an email from Ford Motor Company about our unscheduled or delayed orders that said:

Maybe it was a Summer intern who wrote that email and he went back to school, and nobody knows about this promise?
I got that email last week... I ordered on 6/27. I'll probably get at least 1 more, but you never know.

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta

I got the same email, im wondering if maybe they will schedule us this week ha i know keep dreaming

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
I got that email last week... I ordered on 6/27. I'll probably get at least 1 more, but you never know.
My last update from Ford was April 7th
"Thanks again for placing your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.

Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.

We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again
."

Dont hold your breath

EDIT - typed this at 10:39 then at 1:41 I got the production email

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
8/8 build date, left Flat Rock by rail 8/12
interesting. did you get updates via the tracker or have to email Ford Performance direct.

Sponsored

Caleb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Order; 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
interesting. did you get updates via the tracker or have to email Ford Performance direct.
I got that from the FP chat. The tracker hasn't been very useful for me and I've gotten zero email updates since my order was confirmed last year.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
email today!!

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 5, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Chapman Ford of Horsham. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

Last edited:

Harley Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
68' F250 , 69' F100 , 64.5 Mustang Coupe
My dealer at Marshall Ford in Texas has been a better source of info then email from Ford .... After dealer told me they got a build date week of 8/22 . I looked on Ford order tracker and got the in production and got window sticker which showed a blend date of 8/24 .
Ordered 5/10 FJG HP Recaros 6sp manual 700A everything but navigation .

Attachments

Harley Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
68' F250 , 69' F100 , 64.5 Mustang Coupe
I know I read it somewhere on forum about Blue window vs. Green window stickers . My dealer used their last Mach 1 allocation to order my Mach 1 . Is that why window sticker is green ?? Just curious !

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I know I read it somewhere on forum about Blue window vs. Green window stickers . My dealer used their last Mach 1 allocation to order my Mach 1 . Is that why window sticker is green ?? Just curious !
Yes, Special order (customer orders) are green window stickers
Sponsored