Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Nice! Wish I could find one that matches mine.
This one literally delivered yesterday off the truck. I caught it at the right time. Probably a backed out order.
Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Sorry if this has already been answered, but does anyone know of anyone who has had a '21 non-HP Mach 1 order canceled yet?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
If not, I take my money elsewhere. Simple.
Dodge doesn't (seem) have NEAR the manufacturing holdups as GM and Ford. And factory ordered Hellcats are 5% below Invoice from Koons Tysons.

Last edited:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
grats @Zelek

every mach 1 at elder ford of tampa that they have for sale is a 'customer' order, including a 700A non HP and 3 600A HP cars... they could've built my 700A HP car with those parts :(

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
grats @Zelek

every mach 1 at elder ford of tampa that they have for sale is a 'customer' order, including a 700A non HP and 3 600A HP cars... they could've built my 700A HP car with those parts :(
I found another car in Michigan matching my order. They were my next stop. It's shocking how many handling packs are actually out there. I wonder how many of them are simply orders people backed out on or were ordered a different way.

Last batch of handling packs before winter? Who knows.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I found another car in Michigan matching my order. They were my next stop. It's shocking how many handling packs are actually out there. I wonder how many of them are simply orders people backed out on or were ordered a different way.

oh look, I found one matching my build almost exact, except in FJG...seems if I beat the current offer within the next 30 minutes it'll ship to Louisiana instead of some place in Texas.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how many of them are simply orders people backed out on or were ordered a different way.
dealers ordered them for themselves by lying to Ford HQ by putting employee names on them.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium

Sent you a PM

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
dealers ordered them for themselves by lying to Ford HQ by putting employee names on them.
Exactly what I meant by the "different way" which pisses me off a lot. Wish Ford would catch them.

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Not being happy with Ford now I WILL NOT pay MSRP for a Ford. I ll do without !

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Not being happy with Ford now I WILL NOT pay MSRP for a Ford. I ll do without !
I'm typically this same way which is why I ordered from Granger. Given the circumstances with 21's and the 22's and with the way everything is going with supplies, I decided to pay a little more this time. Not over sticker since I absolutely loathe ADM, but more than I wanted to. Something had to give or I'd be waiting forever.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I'm typically this same way which is why I ordered from Granger. Given the circumstances with 21's and the 22's and with the way everything is going with supplies, I decided to pay a little more this time. Not over sticker since I absolutely loathe ADM, but more than I wanted to. Something had to give or I'd be waiting forever.
you think that, I called 'em, offered 1k over MSRP, its headed my way.

BTW, I have a FJG car, perfect for you, 2k over MSRP, available next week. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Guys, what was the missing stuff to check for before purchasing one of the handling pack ones? Was it something about front splash guards and the gurney flap? Just want to make sure I don't miss it.

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Guys, what was the missing stuff to check for before purchasing one of the handling pack ones? Was it something about front splash guards and the gurney flap? Just want to make sure I don't miss it.
Front Wheel lip moldings, Front Splitter, and Gurney Flap. Splitter and Flap are shipped with car, Moldings are shipped to dealerships separate.
Sponsored