JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Hello,
I am excited I just put in my order through my dealer for a 2021 Mach 1 Premium, Fighter Jet Gray, 6 speed, Mach 1 Handling package and Elite Package.

I am really going to miss my 2014 its been an awesome car. With the high trade in values right now makes sense to trade it in or sell it private.

Anyways, I really want to supercharge the Mach1 waiting on Roush to come up with the kit for the Mach 1, I do want to keep my warranty. Any of you guys running the Roush supercharger kit on the gen 3 motors? How you like it?

Reasoning for this is
a) Dont want the MT82 or another GT (Especially if I want to boost)
b) GT350 is especial but this will be my daily driver don't want to daily drive a GT350
c) This has more comforts than the GT350 for a daily driver.
d) LOVE the way the Fighter Jet Gray looks and the Mach1 name.

Thanks
Sponsored

Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
Scottsdale, AZ - Winter / Carlsbad CA - Summer
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Genesis - 2021 Mach 1(HP)
Hello,
I am excited I just put in my order through my dealer for a 2021 Mach 1 Premium, Fighter Jet Gray, 6 speed, Mach 1 Handling package and Elite Package.

I am really going to miss my 2014 its been an awesome car. With the high trade in values right now makes sense to trade it in or sell it private.

Anyways, I really want to supercharge the Mach1 waiting on Roush to come up with the kit for the Mach 1, I do want to keep my warranty. Any of you guys running the Roush supercharger kit on the gen 3 motors? How you like it?

Reasoning for this is
a) Dont want the MT82 or another GT (Especially if I want to boost)
b) GT350 is especial but this will be my daily driver don't want to daily drive a GT350
c) This has more comforts than the GT350 for a daily driver.
d) LOVE the way the Fighter Jet Gray looks and the Mach1 name.

Thanks
Just saying hello as we have a few things in common.
* I traded my 2014 Gt in for my Mach 1
* My Mach is FJG - love it, but I went HP / 10 sp auto
* Considering Supercharger but unsure as it’s pretty perfect.

Anyway, enjoy yours.
Regards Ron
Sponsored