Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Front Wheel lip moldings, Front Splitter, and Gurney Flap. Splitter and Flap are shipped with car, Moldings are shipped to dealerships separate.
Just to add, if it hasn’t already been done I would tell them not to install the splitter. Safer for transport that way.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
and shipping blocks, but since you are having it shipped, maybe have those left in and remove yourself or get local dealer to handle that?

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
and shipping blocks, but since you are having it shipped, maybe have those left in and remove yourself or get local dealer to handle that?
Never removed shipping blocks but I do all my own work mostly. I can probably handle it.

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hoping the wheel moldings are in the car, car is three hours away awaiting a truck and We have yet to see them.

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
Never removed shipping blocks but I do all my own work mostly. I can probably handle it.
I'll PDI mine and install everything before driving it home still in plastic. I Don't need our wash and scratch department spraying a gallon of tire shine on it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Btw, you guys rock. I called to confirm all of the stuff mentioned above. They are going to remove the splitter before shipping so it won't get damaged.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Btw, you guys rock. I called to confirm all of the stuff mentioned above. They are going to remove the splitter before shipping so it won't get damaged.
if the shipping blocks are still in thats perfect. will give it even more clearance on the hauler. just have to put a jack under the car and pull them out from in between the springs.
congrats on the car!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm hoping the wheel moldings are in the car, car is three hours away awaiting a truck and We have yet to see them.
call and ask. the moldings ship separately from the car. they arrive independently at the parts counter and are supposed to be matched up with the car when it comes in. if you are buying out of state and having the car shipped, the dealer should install them, place them in the car, or make arrangements to send them to you.

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
call and ask. the moldings ship separately from the car. they arrive independently at the parts counter and are supposed to be matched up with the car when it comes in. if you are buying out of state and having the car shipped, the dealer should install them, place them in the car, or make arrangements to send them to you.
I work for the dealership, I just started checking once the car was released. I just walk up stairs and check. so far nothing.

Doc Holladay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 Lariat; 2020 Subaru Forester
I think in most areas of the country they thrive off the F150 and Explorer sales. That's why Ford dropped almost all the cars. I see 3 Mustangs at a dealer on a good day here.
I think my local Ford dealer sales more Raptors than Mustangs. When I made a decision to go Mach 1, the dealer had maybe 4 or 5 Mustangs and probably 20 F150's and 15 Rangers. When I said Mach 1 he looked like he was in lala land and said we need to go see the boss. The boss made a statement "I don't think we have ever ordered a Mach 1" and that tells me he has no clue.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Ford has done it recently with the Mach E. But what I was suggesting is not necessarily telling them what price they have to sell at. Just that if you have 1 of these cars sitting on your lot for 2 months while potential buyers are turned away because they won’t pay over msrp, perhaps your future allocations will somehow be reduced. And it will just be a coincidence :wink:
somehow dealers like granger will get extra allocations though so pay attention to them and take notes!
I think my local Ford dealer sales more Raptors than Mustangs. When I made a decision to go Mach 1, the dealer had maybe 4 or 5 Mustangs and probably 20 F150's and 15 Rangers. When I said Mach 1 he looked like he was in lala land and said we need to go see the boss. The boss made a statement "I don't think we have ever ordered a Mach 1" and that tells me he has no clue.
Down here everyone thinks Mach-E.. No, Mach 1! Rep: What?? Next question: Anybody work here over 40? Sure see Brenda…. She used to work at the nail salon..Um, no thanks. I give up. :cwl: Just call Zach.

BELLX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1; 2023 Bronco Raptor
Piggybacking on @Zelek, Well I also have some good news and found Mach 1 that matches my exact order and finalized deal and they will deliver it to my house. I was waiting till it got here to cancel my order but dealer called yesterday to inform me my build got pushed to April 2022. Since I waited for them to tell me I was able to get my “non-refundable” deposit back as well. I told them I was not interested in the 2022 and would like to cancel the order at this time. Interestingly, after my conversation with the dealer I got an email from Ford confirming my 2022 order…not sure if dealer submitted in my name to keep allocation or what…

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Piggybacking on @Zelek, Well I also have some good news and found Mach 1 that matches my exact order and finalized deal and they will deliver it to my house. I was waiting till it got here to cancel my order but dealer called yesterday to inform me my build got pushed to April 2022. Since I waited for them to tell me I was able to get my “non-refundable” deposit back as well. I told them I was not interested in the 2022 and would like to cancel the order at this time. Interestingly, after my conversation with the dealer I got an email from Ford confirming my 2022 order…not sure if dealer submitted in my name to keep allocation or what…
congrats

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Congrats! Your story sounds just like mine. I just asked to have my 2022 order cancelled as well. Wouldn't be surprised if they hang onto the order and ADM it if that's their thing.
Sponsored