2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Ty13r423

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RUSSELL
Vehicle(s)
ODYSSEY 2001, CRV 2017
I called FP yesterday for an update and they said my build week is still on 12/20. Later in the afternoon, my dealership called and told me about the dreaded news that my order from 3/9 was cancelled. 8 months of waiting for nothing. Great! Does this mean that I have to pay the 22MY price now if I re-order? What about the price lock that Ford promised to those who ordered before June? Are they still gonna hold on to that price? This is so frustrating!
Elite,Premium,HP,Perfromance,700A
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I called FP yesterday for an update and they said my build week is still on 12/20. Later in the afternoon, my dealership called and told me about the dreaded news that my order from 3/9 was cancelled. 8 months of waiting for nothing. Great! Does this mean that I have to pay the 22MY price now if I re-order? What about the price lock that Ford promised to those who ordered before June? Are they still gonna hold on to that price? This is so frustrating!
We are still waiting on the news of what Ford is going to do for us that already waited a very long time. I'm shocked your order never got built. I have a feeling there was some randomization to who got picked to cancel versus who got built.

What pisses me off even more is when I see Mach 1's on dealer lots marked up 10k with loaded options and handling packs when they weren't ordered truthfully.

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Question/. so if my 21 gets cancelled and I am asked if I want to re order a 22 will they make any offers at that time? I want to be ready when they ask. Do I tell them hold off until there are some givebacks or do you think they ll say take it or leave it? People are already in that decision with no info from dealer or Ford.

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Question/. so if my 21 gets cancelled and I am asked if I want to re order a 22 will they make any offers at that time? I want to be ready when they ask. Do I tell them hold off until there are some givebacks or do you think they ll say take it or leave it? People are already in that decision with no info from dealer or Ford.
Don’t sign unless they are price matching your 21 order or you are happy with the price.

Just my 2c

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
wonder who's getting the last tremec?
I wonder if anyone actually got one, and if yes, with which options. My order for fully specced Tremec is from January, and still in limbo (could have been canceled as well, we just do not get the info here).

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I did just call FP (again) and my date got moved one day from 11-18 to 11-19.
As nice as they are over there they have no information on what s going on.
I get conflicting info every time I call. Ford stopped sending me e mails with updates.
Very frustrating and I m unsure if I ll go to a 22 unless they make it sweet.
I was again told if you have a vin and a date you ll be fine, LOL.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
On Monday I transferred my deposit into a 2022.

I originally ordered in July, after the price increase.

Net change in my quest for a Mach 1 was +$747.xx

I can easily imagine the hemming and hawing over re-ordering if one had done their part and ordered before the increase.

-

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
We are still waiting on the news of what Ford is going to do for us that already waited a very long time. I'm shocked your order never got built. I have a feeling there was some randomization to who got picked to cancel versus who got built.

What pisses me off even more is when I see Mach 1's on dealer lots marked up 10k with loaded options and handling packs when they weren't ordered truthfully.
can you find me one of those red ones that is fully loaded with the HP? or even without the HP. only 700A RR I have found had an auto. really? I mean wth?

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
I wonder if anyone actually got one, and if yes, with which options. My order for fully specced Tremec is from January, and still in limbo (could have been canceled as well, we just do not get the info here).
I ordered a 600a fully specced - nav w/TREMEC June 7 and took delivery on September 24th.

Just my guess but it seems many of those who ordered non FJG 700a’s got cancelled 😐

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I ordered a 600a fully specced - nav w/TREMEC June 7 and took delivery on September 24th.

Just my guess but it seems many of those who ordered non FJG 700a’s got cancelled 😐
many FJGs got cancelled as well. it seems that it is the 700A tremec HP cars mostly. guess they figured if there is a commodity shortage, they can build twice as many 600A HP cars and 700A non-HP cars as 700A HP cars.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
2021 Mach 1
Order confirmation: 1017
Priority Code: 14
Estimated Build Date: 11/8/2021
Options: 700A, Performance Package, Handling Package, Elite Package
Shipped Date: Order Cancelled on 10/28/21
Received Date:

2022 Mach 1 ordered 11/2/2021.
Order confirmation: 1017
Priority Code: 11
Estimated Build Date:
Options: 700A, Performance Package, Handling Package, Elite Package
Shipped Date:
Received Date:

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum

I was told by a dealer it is the 700a that had the parts shortage. Not sure what the specific part was.
Sponsored