Sponsored

The big Intercooler thread.

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
I just emailed them to make sure because I noticed that as well,They have multiple listings with a single pipe for the same price,I told them if it is not the kit as described and pictured then to cancel the order,I've got Alibaba on the line for the same kit minus the name for 175 to 200 if the map kit happens to be a bunk listing.
MAP just responded to the eBay listing. It's just the cold side kit.
Sponsored

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Oh yeah I'm going to test everything I purchase one item at a time,the goal is to make test hits one part at a time with the stock tune,then the cobb 1 tune,and take notes to see what the car likes.Im sure all of this basic bolt-on stuff is fine for these cars I just like to see the progression.Ill do this with tires,drive shaft would like to install some drag struts if a home makes them yet.Wonder if these cars be put in the bottom 12 teens and ohs on regular radial rubber,maybe squeak an 11 with a factory radial tire.
Is this the one you are trying to get? Says on their page it is a Mishimoto... I'd rather have a MAP street IC but if these can be had for 200-225.00 its hard to pass up.
https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/prod...Intercooler-for-2015-Mustang_60505241305.html

Mustang Mikes Queen Creek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Got the order cancelled Map said there was some errors with the ads,They responded in a timely manner and cancelled the order for me before it was shipped.Thanks Map

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Yes that's one I'm ordering,I don't drive the car to much in the summer heat here in AZ,let alone race the car when it's hot,just something that works for winter and the occasional trip to the track will be fine for me.

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Yes that's one I'm ordering,I don't drive the car to much in the summer heat here in AZ,let alone race the car when it's hot,just something that works for winter and the occasional trip to the track will be fine for me.

Let me know when you get it, I've been eyeing it as well, I'm here in Az too and really need an IC before summer hits again

Sponsored

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
125 for the ic and 125 to ship,Better deal if purchased in volume though.The vendors in the states probably pay 100 for them and around 60 to 80 shipped when purchased in volume,or there abouts.Im trying to work with a vendor to offer the charge pipes and coolers from the same place and see if I can push them,only after I test fit and test with them.I found a generic bead rolled charge pipe kit too,but it uses a small silicone hose for the bof flange,which I cant see it being that big of a deal.Ive ran the old Bosch style bypass valves on blower cars for years with out any crashing or clamps popping off.

klineka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
125 for the ic and 125 to ship,Better deal if purchased in volume though.The vendors in the states probably pay 100 for them and around 60 to 80 shipped when purchased in volume,or there abouts.Im trying to work with a vendor to offer the charge pipes and coolers from the same place and see if I can push them,only after I test fit and test with them.I found a generic bead rolled charge pipe kit too,but it uses a small silicone hose for the bof flange,which I cant see it being that big of a deal.Ive ran the old Bosch style bypass valves on blower cars for years with out any crashing or clamps popping off.

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/prod...Intercooler-for-2015-Mustang_60505241305.html

Is this the one you are talking about? Is there a good install guide for how to install one without removing the bumper? It says in the description removing the bumper is not necessary.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Any ideas on the ETS intercooler? I am in the search for an intercooler for my 5-months old EB and their product seems to be a good choice.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
ETS a an awesome intercooler with a really nice quality core and design Adam at Tune+ plus sells them and says they are extremely well made,I was going to go the cheap route and use the mishimoto or generic counterpart,but for a couple hundred more you can buy an eye that actually does what an intercooler is suppose to do,.The intercooler is the insurance policy for the motor no doubt in my mind.
Sponsored