Sponsored

shall i pull the trigger?

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
2019 GT base only 5k miles, $32,500 no haggle price. Only thing I don't like is that it's a non-premium and doesn't have 301A either, but it's not a huge deal breaker to me and atm it's the cheapest and lowest mileage and cleanest stang for sale in my area. Best deal I've seen yet. I'm worried if I don't jump on this someone else will.

Very tempted!
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Don't just spring to "get" - if you're going to do it and are looking for a certain equipped S550 - just hold out for it.

Last edited:

ss27gogeta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Seems kinda steep for base used gt that should be a 26-28k car I know the market is jacked up. but it's never going to get better if they know people are willing to over pay. I only paid 2k more for my new 2020 301a a10 car this spring. If you don't got to have it and already have a dependable car I'd personally hold out for the car you want.

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Financially speaking, it’s probably smart to wait until the market cools down. However, if you feel the need to get something quick, then enjoy and post some pics!

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
Anytime I have jumped on something because it was 'pretty close' and what I considered be a decent deal I ALWAYS regretted it later.

Get what you want the first time. In the long run, it will cost you far less.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
Seems kinda steep for base used gt that should be a 26-28k car I know the market is jacked up. but it's never going to get better if they know people are willing to over pay. I only paid 2k more for my new 2020 301a a10 car this spring. If you don't got to have it and already have a dependable car I'd personally hold out for the car you want.
right on i agree! Wow thats a good deal considering it was this spring!

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
Get what you want - its not worth buying something you may regret, just by posting this it seems like second thought are creeping in... if it were me id wait and get what i really want.

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
For some perspective on price: I bought my 2018 GT 401a with multiple options (not PP) for $32.5K used @ 12k miles in January 2019. Even in this wild market, it’s possible prices fall in winter when people aren’t after sports coupes.

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback
I personally feel you should only purchase the car you want, with ALL the options you want.
Yes, I know waiting can be a tad bit annoying. But, it will be worth it in the long run.

Merely my opinion; from someone that hates to wait.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
I personally feel you should only purchase the car you want, with ALL the options you want.
Yes, I know waiting can be a tad bit annoying. But, it will be worth it in the long run.

Merely my opinion; from someone that hates to wait.
i second this. waiting sucks, but then the feeling later on whenever you drive it thinking "damn, i wish I waited for XYZ..." and then start posting threads on here about swapping XYZ into your car that you could have had right off the bat had you waited... ive done that with vehicle color in the past. i wanted a blue mustang at first and bought white, but i happen to really like it and fell in love when i saw it in person. dont regret it. but part of me wishes i held out for a PP1 with magnaride, mine doesnt have magnaride.

id say if there is any reservation, hold off a bit. again, just an opinion, and ya know what they say about those :cwl: either way, good luck in the search

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I got a premium over a base 2019 PP2, and I'm glad I did. But you know what; if I got the base PP2, instead of the premium, I'd probably be just as glad that my car would almost be paid off, and I'd still have a PP2.
Point is; define what is most important and what you can afford. Everything else between those two decisions is just a bonus.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Under the current circumstances that's not a terrible price in my opinion. In June I sold my '19 base GT (w/ 5k miles) back to the dealership I bought it from, and they still have the car on their used lot, priced near $44K (I paid around $30K new). I suspect it will be there a while longer 🙃

I may be in the minority here but I think if you like the car go for it. You can upgrade things like the interior and stereo head unit if desired. A lot of us on the forum have been down that road.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
2019 GT base only 5k miles, $32,500 no haggle price. Only thing I don't like is that it's a non-premium and doesn't have 301A either, but it's not a huge deal breaker to me and atm it's the cheapest and lowest mileage and cleanest stang for sale in my area. Best deal I've seen yet. I'm worried if I don't jump on this someone else will.

Very tempted!
I think I responded to you in a different thread you started, but if you ordered a 2021 400a (GT premium) from the dealers on this site it would cost you ($41,500 x 0.92) = ~$38,000 and probably arrive in 2-3 months and be in whatever color you wanted. Or you could buy a base GT with the 301a package and get a new 2021 for ~$36,500. I know for me this would be a very easy decision; a $4k difference for a two year newer model car with better features, zero miles, no concerns of abuse, new warranty, and the exact color I want....yea totally worth it, to me at least. TBH I would want at least $6k more off the car you mentioned to make me consider it.

OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
I think I responded to you in a different thread you started, but if you ordered a 2021 400a (GT premium) from the dealers on this site it would cost you ($41,500 x 0.92) = ~$38,000 and probably arrive in 2-3 months and be in whatever color you wanted. Or you could buy a base GT with the 301a package and get a new 2021 for ~$36,500. I know for me this would be a very easy decision; a $4k difference for a two year newer model car with better features, zero miles, no concerns of abuse, new warranty, and the exact color I want....yea totally worth it, to me at least. TBH I would want at least $6k more off the car you mentioned to make me consider it.
right on thanks. Yeah seems like that guy is in Iowa right? so would i have to drive to him or would he be able to have the car delivered to my place?

Egparson202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2018 Audi TTRS
Anytime I have jumped on something because it was 'pretty close' and what I considered be a decent deal I ALWAYS regretted it later.

Get what you want the first time. In the long run, it will cost you far less.
Wisdom
Sponsored