Hard to pull the trigger!

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I have a Cummins Ram 2500 with a tune CAI and 5'' exhaust, '05 built, blown Mustang GT and a '15 Mustang GT. I like the '15 GT the most just for driving around town or a quick 20 minute run somewhere.
Throw up a pic of that '05, let's take a look!
Sponsored

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Traded in a 2012 F150 for the Mustang as a DD. There's times I miss having the truck, but there's no freakin way I would get rid of the Mustang. Even my Wife agrees with that.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Split the difference. Keep the truck and get the ecoboost. I do 90 mile a day commute with mine and get pretty good mpg (around 26). It can also be a ton of fun when you want it to be. Less gas, cheaper insurance and its still a crazy good car.

SkattrBrane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Race Red
Why does everyone have a Mustang + a daily driver? These are not 60k and up cars? Buy a mustang, drive it. My 15 GT is my daily driver and I love it. In 4 years, I'll trade it for the next cycle of Pony car and enjoy that one just as much. It's a Mustang, not a Ferrari. Drive it.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Dump the truck and get the Stang! If you need a truck in the future...rent one for the day!! Just sayin!

ps....I'm a young 69!!!!!!

Sponsored

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Why does everyone have a Mustang + a daily driver? These are not 60k and up cars? Buy a mustang, drive it. My 15 GT is my daily driver and I love it. In 4 years, I'll trade it for the next cycle of Pony car and enjoy that one just as much. It's a Mustang, not a Ferrari. Drive it.
Mustang + snow & salt = no fun

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Because p-zero's.

OP
OP

Stevewil131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium MT Oxford White
Thanks for all the reply's. I am still thinking. Make go look again today. Thanks again.

OP
OP

Stevewil131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium MT Oxford White
I certainly know it is not a Ferrari. My reason for the daily is the amount of miles. Anything new that I drive depreciates way to quickly with 35k miles a year. I would love to drive a nicer car everyday.

Sponsored

bmatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L
I had a truck that I rarely used as a truck years ago I got rid of. I rarely miss it, but I can go to Lowes/Home Depot and rent their truck for $20 if I need to haul something. I figured $60/year is more than what it costs a month to maintain and have the truck so it made sense to switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcasandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS Premium 2016
Here's why, Because I can do anything I want, and I like to roll the mustang out on weekends looking so pretty clean.
Sponsored