OP
OP

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
One thing I wish the system would do:
When browsing a BT source, hitting browse start at the top of the playlist it is currently playing, and not start at the song it is currently playing.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Q
Have a 2015 EU car which originally came with sync 2.
Swapped it to sync 3 in 2017. Now I want to upgrade to 3.4 but my vin is of course not accepted for upgrade :)
I made a USB stick with the latest version of cyanlabs.net V20136.
My sync3 display was purchased in Dubai
A nice mix but a bit afraid to launch the stick.
Anything I can check to be sure it will not mess up everything ?

Thx
It won’t mess up anything as long as you select the correct downloads. If your u it is EU you need to select EU maps(F8) and NOT NA. For further assistance I suggest going over to the Cyanlabs forum.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Brightness adjustment was removed a few builds ago. Now you can only adjust when headlights are on. Night mode
interesting so why leave the slider there if its disabled? oh well.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Because the display can still be dimmed... in night mode.
This is what I am saying in my original post. I HAVE put in into everymode and I CAN NOT dim it in any mode Including night. the dash dimmer dims the dash display but not the radio display regardless of what mode im in. Day, Night, Auto the slider is grayed out in all modes. I have tried with and with out headlights... still greyed out.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
It is two separate updates.

I'm confused. Isn't the map updated with the Sync update? Or is the map update done separately?

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
This is what I am saying in my original post. I HAVE put in into everymode and I CAN NOT dim it in any mode Including night. the dash dimmer dims the dash display but not the radio display regardless of what mode im in. Day, Night, Auto the slider is grayed out in all modes. I have tried with and with out headlights... still greyed out.
Then there might be an issue in the config. Check this setting with Forscan 7D0-01-01 x?xx-xxxx-xxxx and report back

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Then there might be an issue in the config. Check this setting with Forscan 7D0-01-01 x?xx-xxxx-xxxx and report back
will do thanks. I gotta set all that up again havnt used forscan in about 6 months

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Weird, mine installed successfully, even created the xml file on my usb drive, even said so on my sync3 screen, but its still using sync 3.3.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Weird, mine installed successfully, even created the xml file on my usb drive, even said so on my sync3 screen, but its still using sync 3.3.
Did you shut the car off completely and wait a few minutes? Then re-start?

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Did you shut the car off completely and wait a few minutes? Then re-start?
just right away, said install complete. i guess ill be surprised when i start it up again

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
It won’t mess up anything as long as you select the correct downloads. If your u it is EU you need to select EU maps(F8) and NOT NA. For further assistance I suggest going over to the Cyanlabs forum.
Got a sync 3 without NAV, Waze is much better ! and selected EU, so that should be fine.
Gonna try this weekend and if needed i'll get back to their discord channel.

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
When did 1.19 get released? I have a download from 1/18/2020 but not sure if that's the 1.18 or 1.19.