Sponsored

Sync3 3.3 Ford-EVO Startup / Shutdown Animation

eddison

I should have a 3.3 unit weekend after next, I can hook my software up to it and see if I can map it out. Otherwise you could try to find the VIN of a vehicle that has that already and deduce the AsBuilt from there.

OP
OP
el-guapin

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
I should have a 3.3 unit weekend after next, I can hook my software up to it and see if I can map it out. Otherwise you could try to find the VIN of a vehicle that has that already and deduce the AsBuilt from there.
LMK what you find. I don't think any of the current vehicles have it. Maybe MY20

Sponsored

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Is Sync 3.3 the new theme seen on the GT500?

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
I really hope we get that UI theme, it looks a lot better. Someone was saying in another thread that it will be unique to 2020 models and above because they use a larger screen but I don't believe that. The screen size looks to be the same.

OP
OP
el-guapin

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
I really hope we get that UI theme, it looks a lot better. Someone was saying in another thread that it will be unique to 2020 models and above because they use a larger screen but I don't believe that. The screen size looks to be the same.
I don't believe that either cause If you have Sync 3.3 now, you can see it plus other themes by accessing test mode. see video below:

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350

Sponsored