el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Could I bug you for the GT theme value for 7D0-03-01=

Also do you know if I could use the EVO animation and the GT theme?

Thanks
This is what used and can can confirm working on my Sync3 3.2 and later 3.3 for the GT animation and theme...
7D0-02-01: xxxx xDxx xxxx
7D0-03-01: xxxx x4xx xxxx
Not sure about mixing the GT and EVO. Never tried it.
Sponsored

jperez77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT
This is what used and can can confirm working on my Sync3 3.2 and later 3.3 for the GT animation and theme...
7D0-02-01: xxxx xDxx xxxx
7D0-03-01: xxxx x4xx xxxx
Not sure about mixing the GT and EVO. Never tried it.
Thanks for the help your settings worked like a champ on my 19 and 18.

19 RKT PONY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt, Tech PKG, MagnaRide!
Thanks el-guapin, I used both together and got the generic Ford logo on shutdown.
2019 Bullitt running Sync 3.3, I gotta believe you have something different than me.
***UPDATE *** I got notified From Ford Owners website that I had a Sync Upgrade to 3.4. So I installed it and now I have Animation EVO on Startup and Shutdown.I'm fixed. :thumbsup::clap::like:

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
7D0-02-01= xxxx 10xx xxxx
7D0-03-01= xxxx x0xx xxxx This works on my 2020 Mustang GT Prem for the snake ford performance splash screens. The other code listed in this thread only gives me the Ford splash screens.
The second code is the theme, not the shutdown. I changed only that code to the Lincoln MY20 theme (xxxx x2), and still have the stock start-up and shut-down animations. I might change the start-up for the Ford Performance one (xxxx 10), and see what happens. I'm thinking on Sync 3.4 that code affects both start-up and shut-down, since I have 3.4. I just don't want any freaking blue on my screen :).

***UPDATE *** I got notified From Ford Owners website that I had a Sync Upgrade to 3.4. So I installed it and now I have Animation EVO on Startup and Shutdown.I'm fixed. :thumbsup::clap::like:
So you have the same Ford Performance animation in both start-up and shut-down, or is it a different version at shut-down? And your screen is the same blue color as the stock 3.4 version, correct? Meaning the 'EVO 10' version only changed the start-up (and with 3.4, the shut-down) animations, right? Thx.

Sponsored

19 RKT PONY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt, Tech PKG, MagnaRide!
The second code is the theme, not the shutdown. I changed only that code to the Lincoln MY20 theme (xxxx x2), and still have the stock start-up and shut-down animations. I might change the start-up for the Ford Performance one (xxxx 10), and see what happens. I'm thinking on Sync 3.4 that code affects both start-up and shut-down, since I have 3.4. I just don't want any freaking blue on my screen :).

So you have the same Ford Performance animation in both start-up and shut-down, or is it a different version at shut-down? And your screen is the same blue color as the stock 3.4 version, correct? Meaning the 'EVO 10' version only changed the start-up (and with 3.4, the shut-down) animations, right? Thx.
Correct

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Will try the change to Ford Performance screen animation with my current (gray) Lincoln MY20 theme, and see what happens, especially with the shut-down animation. If there's any model listed on the FP animation (like GT500, etc), I'd reverse it immediately. If not, I'd like to put a 'Ford Performance' decal over the plastic radiator cover in the engine bay. Remember seeing one a while back, but no idea where. If somebody knows where to buy such a decal that adheres on plastic, AND withstands the heat, please post a link. I'm sure others would like to do that too. The only reason I'm doing this is I HATE blue (ha ha), and our Bullitts actually have PF parts from the GT350 (CAI, TB, etc). Will report results later tonight. Hopefully no more blue anywhere :). Thx.

MickN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3929
Do you mind giving your codes, please

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Changed 7D0-02-01 from xxxx 06 to xxxx 10, and got the FP start-up animation (which is exactly what this code is supposed to change), and no GT500, or anything else. Plus it goes great with my dark gray theme:like:. But no shut-down animation with my Lincoln theme, which is perfectly fine with me; I just didn't want any more blue screens :). So the shut-down animation is apparently dependent on the combination of the 2 codes (7D0-02-01/03-01), since there's no specific code just for that, like there is for the start-up (or boot up) one. I actually liked not having a shut-down animation, but would not mind the FP one. Happy both the blue pony and blue Ford animations are gone:clap:. Hope this helps gang.

Last edited:

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
So the Ford Performance animation is the one with the cobra head and FORD PERFORMANCE under it?

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So the Ford Performance animation is the one with the cobra head and FORD PERFORMANCE under it?
Correct. And the cool thing is now rather than the screen just turning bluish when you open the door, the FP screen pops up. Maybe that's instead of on shut-down with my theme. Does this happen with the Mustang theme as well? Or is it only on shut-down? Just curious.

By the way, my screen shuts down starting at the middle (horizontal line), then black filling up and down, stopping at the top row (where HVAC temp is) for a moment, then going all black. Looks cool too.

Last edited:

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Ok cool. I will try it sometime and see if I like it.

musclesoh92467

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
7D0-02-01= xxxx 10xx xxxx
7D0-03-01= xxxx x0xx xxxx

This works on my 2020 Mustang GT Prem for the snake ford performance splash screens. The other code listed in this thread only gives me the Ford splash screens.
Hi I seen your post while searching for the cobra ford performance are the codes listed the correct values for it on start up and close ? Thank you

muntega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Man
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
6620B332-30C6-471A-82BD-EF9A38BA6A7C.jpeg
What theme is this? Is it possible to have a black theme combined with the stock pony flash screen? I do not want to see ford logo on shut down!
Sponsored