May 2017 Mustang Sales

Abb0nz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I don't. I've got a garage and it's in there when not in use so the car don't need a bath a lot. I never check the oil either. Maybe I should do that but once a week is little anal IMO but YMMV. It's just a car. A great one but still just a car. I've got other things going in my life that need much more of my attention. I do get the enthusiasm for the car tho. It's pretty awesome.
When you buy a new car it will use oil for the first 500-1000 miles so if you're not checking it you're asking for trouble.
Sponsored

Abb0nz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Too bad Chrysler's reliability is awful. One of the few reasons I'll never buy a Challenger. Their QC is beyond horrendous and embarrassing.

They thought it was okay to ship Jeep Renegades to the US with crushed ignition wires from placing the engine in the bay and acknowledged that this is a "known issue". Pathetic.
I'd never spend my money on a dodge, they are aptly named. Dodge the Dodge!
I call bullshit on both of you. I've got a 2012 Charger and other than a couple of minor problems it's been great. I also know several others with Chargers and Challengers with great reliability. We're going to update it to a new R/T in a couple of years and have no problem doing it.