Magnaride question

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
Hell, i felt my stock mr was to soft, lol. Even after my steeda ultimate track springs i still ride in track mode allmost all the time.

What car are you comparing it too? I assume you are comparing it to your last car.

Im surprised at how low i am and i still have not rubbed ground yet. My springs lowered my pp1 car another 1/2 inch.

20210417_153808.jpg
Sponsored

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
On stock pp1 rim and tire right after install.

Eeewww she was filthy in that pic😅

Message_1614552367397.jpg

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Was Magneride standard on the Bullitt? I thought it was optional. Is it listed on your window sticker?

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Ride quality is very subjective. I like my ride firm, but still comfortable. I have FR magnaride suspension on my bullitt. I usually drive in sports. Also use track on lousy river roads. Firm but still smooth.
Not sure what kind of roads the op is driving on either. Could be road quality? Maybe a flash or reset of the shocks?

Sponsored

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Thanks for the quick reply.

so there is no setting I can use to change the soft > hard or vice versa? Car is at 5200 miles. It’s annoying when you can feel almost all bumps on the road. The whole point of paying extra for magnaride was enjoying a smooth ride lol.

Thanks
I don't think magneride was ever intended to turn mustang into a floating Cadillac despite the description 😄. I feel that it's much more about handling performance..

OP
OP
Rambosupreme

Rambosupreme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rahmbo
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2019 Bullitt, Mazda CX9
Was Magneride standard on the Bullitt? I thought it was optional. Is it listed on your window sticker?
Mine was an option we paid for along with Recaros

OP
OP
Rambosupreme

Rambosupreme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rahmbo
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2019 Bullitt, Mazda CX9
Ride quality is very subjective. I like my ride firm, but still comfortable. I have FR magnaride suspension on my bullitt. I usually drive in sports. Also use track on lousy river roads. Firm but still smooth.
Not sure what kind of roads the op is driving on either. Could be road quality? Maybe a flash or reset of the shocks?
Roads I am referring to are just regular Atlanta interstates or county roads. Maybe I should keep it on sport/track for better ride comfort.
how do I reset or flash the shocks? Take it to a dealer?

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Roads I am referring to are just regular Atlanta interstates or county roads. Maybe I should keep it on sport/track for better ride comfort.
how do I reset or flash the shocks? Take it to a dealer?
Not really sure if i have an answer other than the default setting normal is softer than sport plus and track.
My suspension is not stock. I had the ford racing M- 9602 -M put on my car. Firm suspension but smoother in some ways.
What if you hooked up with another person with a PP1 mustang or bullitt with magnaride and compair the ride to yours?

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I've never considered mine "bumpy" unless it's in Sport or Track mode. Almost sounds like the Magneride somehow isn't in Normal mode.

If you're ever around Dothan you can compare it to mine. I don't plan on being around Atlanta any time soon.

Sponsored

sport160

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ride is very subjective, I like normal mode for general driving around Austin, a quick flick of the switch to sport+ from time to time, but the ride is noticeably firmer in sport+, sometimes unpleasantly so.

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
Standard in the EU, an option in the US.
Standard in Canada, too. I think the only option here was the Recaros, and maybe the colour (black or green) if you consider that an option.
(Other Canadian owners, am I missing anything?)

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
The normal setting is smooth, for the car keeping the handling it does, Go drive a c4 vette with z51 to get an idea of how far we have come.

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt