2019 bullitt without magnaride. i want to lower it

Rambobullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
2019 bullitt without magnaride. im wanting to lower my car , does anyone Recommend any kit? springs
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The Steve McQueen Edition by Steeda uses the following suspension components from a lowering perspective:

http://www.steedavehicles.com/#/stevemcqueeneditionbullittmustang

Don't know if you want to go this far but we can put a package together for you that will lower it nicely

• Front And Rear Sway Bars With “Welded-In-Place” Solid Billet Ends

• Billet Aluminum Front and Rear Sway Bar Mounts

• IRS Subframe Bushing Support System

• IRS Subframe Alignment Kit

• IRS Subframe Support Brace

• Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Springs

• Bump Steer Kit

• Performance Tuned Struts & Shocks (NA with MagneRide Suspension)

• Camber Plates
  • Extreme G-Trac K-Member Support Brace

• Billet Aluminum Vertical Links
Let me know if you would like a package put together, shoot me a note to [email protected]

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Pictures for attention :)

IMG_3964.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Pictures for attention :)

IMG_3964.jpg

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
2019 bullitt without magnaride. im wanting to lower my car , does anyone Recommend any kit? springs
I ordered the SMcQ suspension, but we are still waiting on endlinks for the swaybars. In retrospect, I should have stuck with my air ride plan as the car would already be done by now.

Air ride 3h is about the only way I know of (outside of magniride) to really lower your car and still have a ride quality better than stock while not losing stock performance. It is the pneumatic version of magniride with lower fidelity, but softer ride . Air ride is also the only route to offer push button lowering I came across. Yes, I realize there are multiple options for air shocks, buy air ride seems to be the solid choice overall.

The SMcQ is solid... literally. It lowers about .75 inch all around for a lower (but not too low) realistic / functional low. The kit is complete and I am sure tj will help you like rodney helped me.

I picked the SMcQ for 2 reasons:
1-I dont drive the car as a commuter yet so I can deal with a "slightly less than stock" ride quality offered by dual rate springs.
2-the steeda parts have a lifetime (parts only) warranty. Compared to air rides lifetime (parts only) warranty for everything but the shocks.

You should, however, keep in mind that any part you add voids the warranty for the part it is replacing. Moreover, if the part you add cause a warranty issue with another component, your dealershipe will decide if you can use warranty or not. If you have a solid dealership, they will not try to screw you on this.

The number 1 thing to do is DO NOT RUSH (like I did). Unless you have a show coming up, make sure you get solid competitive quotes and installer info so that you can make an informed decision.

Sponsored

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
@Rambobullitt I dropped off SIG at the dealership. I will have some pics / review in a bit. This may help if you (or anyone else) are(is) still on the fence about running the SMcQ on a non-magna bullitt.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Rambobullitt I dropped off SIG at the dealership. I will have some pics / review in a bit. This may help if you (or anyone else) are(is) still on the fence about running the SMcQ on a non-magna bullitt.
@Rambobullitt
Got SIG back earlier today. The drop is minimal but the response is better. The power is also more directed. I can pull out and gas it quite a bit without having to manage squirly rear end.

This is not to say that the car handled poorly to start. It just handles better IMO. Like everything else on a car, there is a break in so it should get even better as the vehicle settles into the suspension.

Before front:
View media item 15969
Before back:
View media item 15968
After:
View media item 16037

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Check out BMR sport springs. Had them on my 15 pp1 gt. Linear springs only a little stiffer that stock. Better handling and ride quality
About an 1 in drop
20171223_151552.jpg

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whichever setup you run with, it is a good ideal to go ahead and bump steer your setup. Dont wear down parts by just lowering. Your suspension works as a unit. If you change one thing, other items need to be adjusted to compensate. Other individuals milage may vary, but suspension is less guess work and more prep work.

Every major suspension provider has a complete lowering kit. While some item can be left off if you just want to lower the car, items that impact suspension cohesion should not be overlooked (bumpsteer / camber adj / fitting that replace stock links).

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Check out BMR sport springs. Had them on my 15 pp1 gt. Linear springs only a little stiffer that stock. Better handling and ride quality
About an 1 in drop
20171223_151552.jpg
I also used FR bump stops ....a little shorter..didnt loose suspension travel. Need to have suspension travel to really drive the car.
Sponsored