Bullitt Supercharger question

Cajunrice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If you get bigger injectors and pully down to run more boost you will get a bigger performance gain than getting headers and will cost less.
Sponsored

illadvised

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Spilner
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - 6R80 - Paxton 2200SL
If you get bigger injectors and pully down to run more boost you will get a bigger performance gain than getting headers and will cost less.
Cheaper plus you don't have to go through the shit show of installing headers

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Ordered a pulley a few hours ago (4.10=9-10bs, from the 6.5 I’m at now).Now, what kind of injectors should I be looking to get?

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ordered a pulley a few hours ago (4.10=9-10bs, from the 6.5 I’m at now).Now, what kind of injectors should I be looking to get?
Are you gen 3? Get dw95s. That will set you up nicely. Also you do know more rpms on a centrifugal sc = more boost so be careful with the rpms.

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
2019 Bullitt Gen 3 right? What do you mean be careful? Could I hurt something? Pro Charger told me double digits around 12 is when you need to start modding some other things to the engine

Sponsored

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Hey Illtal,
Thanks for all the info and help đź‘Ť

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
2019 Bullitt Gen 3 right? What do you mean be careful? Could I hurt something? Pro Charger told me double digits around 12 is inm
you need to start modding some other things to the engine
18+ cars are gen3

You need e85 if you wanna go higher on boost. That's what they mean or told you. The way centris make boost is linear. More RPM = more boost so for instance of you decide to rev to 8k RPM you will make more boost than if you rev to 7k RPM

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
18+ cars are gen3

You need e85 if you wanna go higher on boost. That's what they mean or told you. The way centris make boost is linear. More RPM = more boost so for instance of you decide to rev to 8k RPM you will make more boost than if you rev to 7k RPM
Man this is a lot...........I didn't want to go to e85, but if I'm understanding you correctly; I need to if I increase the boost to 8.5-9lbs, with bigger injectors?

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
I'm looking for the " dw95s" what's the brand name?

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Deatchwerks 1000 cc/min injectors
95 is 95 lbs/hr same as 1000 cc/min

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Man this is a lot...........I didn't want to go to e85, but if I'm understanding you correctly; I need to if I increase the boost to 8.5-9lbs, with bigger injectors?
Many tuners will not tune you on small injectors. Who is you're tuner? You can run gas on any injector, when you run out of octane at a specific boost level you need race gas or e85 after

illadvised

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Spilner
Vehicle(s)
Who is your tuner? Have you talked with them? Tell your tuner your goals and what you want to do and they should be able to tell you exactly what to buy or what you need.

In my opinion ask your tuner before you pulley down or buying a pulley and ask before buying injectors or fuel pump stuff. Some tuners might not like certain parts or might not want to tune with specific setups. Don't bother asking people here about injector sizes before asking your tuner! Definitely not before buying parts...

You tuner will tell you more about e85. Whether or not you need it, or when you would need it and what parts you'd need to upgrade. They will tell you what fuel pump options are available for you, they will tell you what spark plug gap etc etc

Don't worry about getting the right parts too much, just ask them. If they can't help then find another tuner. They'd save you a lot of money by stopping you from buying useless parts. Stuff like headers if there is no need or buying injectors that are too small for e85 etc

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I dont think he has a tuner yet. I think he's on a procharger tune.

illadvised

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Spilner
Vehicle(s)
I dont think he has a tuner yet. I think he's on a procharger tune.
Ahhh makes sense

Golgo is gonna need a tuner anyways lol, imo more important than thinking about which injectors/pulley to buy

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Ahhh makes sense

Golgo is gonna need a tuner anyways lol, imo more important than thinking about which injectors/pulley to buy
Yes, I have a tuner. It had to be tuned after installing that apparatus.

Illadvised, thanks for your opinion, but I can't ask my tuner about things if I don't know what they are. A tuner or a shop can recommended whatever, just to make money: but in here you are getting straight up experience.

The purpose of these forums is to gain information from people whom have actually used and or experienced things that you are thinking about getting/doing. Thanks for your input.
Sponsored