• Total voters

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
Great amount of inputs on this thread, Google suggested this video in my feed and it was very entertaining. Gives insight on what others around the world think of Mustangs.

Sold my Oxford White Mach1 thinking Corvette would be a good choice, after a few months I I took an opportunity to jump back to a Mach1.
Thereā€™s some benefits to the C7 Corvette but they have some really tough issues that made me leave, the car is basically a furnace with an old pushrod engine with poor interior build quality. Itā€™s basically the size of a Miata with a truck engine made to pull trees off the roots. If it didnā€™t rattle like a Kia Rio Cinco or Geo Metro inside Iā€™d ignore the negatives.

Positives are the exterior looks, it is great on the outside.
IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

Not sure if anyone has a C7 but Iā€™ll be looking to sell the glass roof and OEM fenders.

First thing I did when I got my Mach1 again is get those birds nest wheels, just waiting on getting scheduled to install the stage 2 Whipple and suspension items.
IMG_0235.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0236.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Iā€™ll take both šŸ˜, and I do plan to add a C7 Grand Sport to the garage in a few years. Honestly, all cars have their warts, itā€™s just whether you can live with them or not. If I had to choose one or the other, Iā€™d probably take the Mach 1. Itā€™s more comfortable and its a really good bang for your buck car

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
DH is a pass for me. I hate those screens. HATE. I really like the C8 but I need some semblance of back seats right now in my cars so that is out...I also see way too many transmission and other electronic related issues in that car. The only issue I have in my Mustang are occasional Sync 3 glitches...ie. my phone won't reconnect by USB sometimes-annoying but bluetooth works That is why I think the DH is in for a rough start since it is fully reliant on screens.

Sponsored

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I picked Mach 1.

The Corvette doesn't have enough head room for me and you can't get a C7 without a removable roof. Seems like a bad idea to take a removable roof car onto the track. I like the car being small, but it seemed like there were too many big screens in the Corvette to me. Also, the C5 was the last Corvette that was a light weight, sporty car. The more recent Corvettes are more muscle cars than sporty. It's fine, just not my preference. If I'm going to buy a small vehicle with a cramped interior, I don't want it to weigh 3400+ pounds. I also don't like the way the LS series pushrod engines make power. Great engines for a pickup or a station wagon, not as good for a sports car in my opinion.

Dark Horse - I prefer the Mach 1 styling, but I do like most everything about the DH. I don't love the dark bags under the eyes, but I could probably buy one in black and it wouldn't bother me much. I also prefer the increased power of the DH. The reason I would not even consider a DH is the price is wAAAAAAy too high. Just obscenely, stupidly high. Maybe if Ford makes a lot of them (doubtful) and there are a bunch in dealerships under MSRP I might consider one. But I just don't see that happening at all.

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
DH is a pass for me. I hate those screens. HATE. I really like the C8 but I need some semblance of back seats right now in my cars so that is out...I also see way too many transmission and other electronic related issues in that car. The only issue I have in my Mustang are occasional Sync 3 glitches...ie. my phone won't reconnect by USB sometimes-annoying but bluetooth works That is why I think the DH is in for a rough start since it is fully reliant on screens.
I agree. Why those screens?

Beaujangles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I made the jump from a C5 Z06 (04 LeMans edition) to a 19 Bullitt and have yet to regret that decision...while I admire the engineering in the C8, I think it is just Butt Ugly and a Z06 is way big $ for me, so I'll just keep moding my Bullitt for now.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Iā€™ll take both šŸ˜, and I do plan to add a C7 Grand Sport to the garage in a few years. Honestly, all cars have their warts, itā€™s just whether you can live with them or not. If I had to choose one or the other, Iā€™d probably take the Mach 1. Itā€™s more comfortable and its a really good bang for your buck car
I would like to add one back in my stall as well. I think they will come down in price once the C8's inventory gets back on track.

Sponsored

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
I had a deal on a C7, I broke it and bought a Mach 1. Very happy so far.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
the mach 1 has an unmistakable presence. the darkhorse is meh and the C7 is nice enough but if ya want backseats or something that stands out the M1 is the only way to go.

OP
OP
Code

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
Great amount of inputs on this thread, Google suggested this video in my feed and it was very entertaining. Gives insight on what others around the world think of Mustangs.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
My C7 was my second Corvette, I had a C6 prior. I traded in my 2016 C7 Z51 for my 2023 Mach 1. Personally, you cannot compare the two, apples and oranges. Sports versus Muscle. Different everything. I like both in their class.

Last edited:

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
If I could have gotten a clean/well specced C7 (Z51, etc) used for less than I paid for my loaded '22 GT premium brand new, I wouldn't be on this forum right now :cwl:
Sponsored