Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
So you' re going to start walking when ? :crackup:
Whenever they stop selling gas to power my old Dino-fueled cars or whenever the government mandates autonomy and NO ONE is allowed to drive (which is the direction this “technology” is taking us, by the way)
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
So how did a thread about MACH 1 wheels turn into an argument about the MACH E? Save the BS for another thread and get back to the wheel options

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
So how did a thread about MACH 1 wheels turn into an argument about the MACH E?
I complimented the Mach E’s wheels and people got butthurt that that's the only aspect of the car that I like lol

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Whenever they stop selling gas to power my old Dino-fueled cars or whenever the government mandates autonomy and NO ONE is allowed to drive (which is the direction this “technology” is taking us, by the way)
Your choice ............. Me, if the almighty blesses me and I live to see it happen .............. So be it. The ICE is doomed to become a relic. As more people adapt to EV's, the cost of gasoline will skyrocket due to production costs. At some point in the foreseeable future the cost to produce a gallon of gasoline will become untenable. Will you resort to an horse and buggy ?

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, I’ll just keep driving my gas powered cars and pay whatever I need to pay

But hey, sorry you’re just willing to roll over and accept whatever future is handed to you. I prefer to hold on to what I enjoy in life

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Saying “electric is inevitable” is never going to make them more enjoyable or make me like ICEs any less. It really just gives me a reason to enjoy ICEs even more

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I am done discussing this. This thread has been drawn way off topic.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Bad mouth in a company you own stock and doesn't seem like a good strategy to me. But hey, to each his own!
Sold my Ford stock 3 or 4 years ago, when it hit it's 20 year high. Company in general is going in the wrong direction, IMHO, though I still love my 2022 Mach1, but it will be my last new car purchase.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Sponsored

riverfisher

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Hertiage, 2023 Mach 1 JFG, 6 Spd, HP.
Will the 2020+ GT500 HP aluminum wheels w/ Pilot 4 fit on a 2023 M1 with HP?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I think the standard wheels are my favorites if you polished the centers to metal and coated them, to look more like the original Mag 500s.
Thinking of it, that would look very much like the 2003/4 Mach 1. Good thought! Sure hope your recovery is going well.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
As long as we’re talking about Mach 1 wheels, can anybody tell me what these wheels are known as? They were a $450 dollar option on my GBM ‘23 and described on the sticker as “magnetic painted 19” aluminum wheels”. I’ve just come to call them my “5Y” wheels for obvious reasons but they had to have been appropriated from some other Mustang. I was a little disappointed at first because I was a huge fan of the standard 5-spokers that came stock on my ‘22 Mach 1 but I’ve really come to like these a lot. If you think of each “Y” as a spoke, in a weird way they’re kinda old-school. I‘m on about them much more than the real busy spider-web looking ones.

IMG_3473.jpeg

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
As long as we’re talking about Mach 1 wheels, can anybody tell me what these wheels are known as? They were a $450 dollar option on my GBM ‘23 and described on the sticker as “magnetic painted 19” aluminum wheels”. I’ve just come to call them my “5Y” wheels for obvious reasons but they had to have been appropriated from some other Mustang. I was a little disappointed at first because I was a huge fan of the standard 5-spokers that came stock on my ‘22 Mach 1 but I’ve really come to like these a lot. If you think of each “Y” as a spoke, in a weird way they’re kinda old-school. I‘m on about them much more than the real busy spider-web looking ones.

IMG_3473.jpeg
They're PP2 style wheels, but not actual PP2 size basically. Like the 5-spokes they are 1/2" wider than PP1 wheels.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_3473.jpeg
Yeah those first showed up on the "PP2" GT performance pack, but in 10.5/11" widths not the 9.5/10" widths these are sold in.

FWIW, SVE makes knockoffs called SP2 which are pretty good quality and much lighter/cheaper than buying those original cast construction wheels from Ford. SVE offers them in 10" and 11" widths.

I like the style too, and have a set of the 11" SVE SP2s in bronze.

IMG_5727.jpeg
Sponsored