OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
A cop who is a Somali Muslim that your not hearing about in the media anymore because he says he shot her because of his religious beliefs. He says he shot her because she came out and approached their patrol car in her night clothes and disrespected his authority as a man. He feels totally justified in doing so. His lawyer has since told him to STFU. You will never here this as the media won't report it. Somalis don't assimilate here, they expect America to adopt Sharia Law. Their biggest conflicts are with black Americans in the public school systems. I can post videos of all out brawls in the schools if you like.

Don't forget to show me the pics of the kids with the $800 kevlar backpacks.
Sponsored

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
This is funny too :):

40876002_210806660.jpg
That's the coach who offered Kap a job and he turned it down. He also opted out of an active contract with the 49ers but is somehow now a victim of "collusion" by the National Felon League, and says he hasn't been able to play. His last season in the league, he was the lowest ranked QB in the league and was benched. This was during president Obama's second term but now that president Trump is in office, it's suddenly collusion.
He was squeezed out in Milwaukee by a white girl who made a bad choice in a boyfriend, was adopted by another white couple, raised in a privileged home, went to a major university and now is suffering social/racial injustice. What a crock of shit. He's an attention whore of the highest order and if his mom wasn't white, he would have had a 50/50 chance of being aborted. We would never have heard of him. I know you're trolling with all this BS but I have nothing better to to right now so...

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Don’t let me stop you, I see you’re on a roll.

Back to the pyjama killing for a minute, as you can imagine the shooting got pretty good coverage in Australia and I’ve followed the case closely.

Officer Noor fired immediately after she appeared at the drivers window. He fired across his partner in the drivers seat. He had no time to be offended “due to his religious beliefs”....he heard a sound, was clearly shit scared and he fired at a mysterious figure.

Crap training, not crap religion.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
All I have to say is: It's a "Wild World" out there. I've become so anti-social due to all this rhetoric. And I support police & civil rights.
1531069591372.jpg

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Don’t let me stop you, I see you’re on a roll.

Back to the pyjama killing for a minute, as you can imagine the shooting got pretty good coverage in Australia and I’ve followed the case closely.

Officer Noor fired immediately after she appeared at the drivers window. He fired across his partner in the drivers seat. He had no time to be offended “due to his religious beliefs”....he heard a sound, was clearly shit scared and he fired at a mysterious figure.

Crap training, not crap religion.
Yes, that was the original report but as the case has progressed and he actually was brought up on charges, the other information has come to light. Seeing as how neither of us were there and the Australian media is even more further left than in the US, I expect you to never hear anything that doesn't support immigrants that don't assimilate. I've been to AUS a few times in the early 90's as a member of the US military. I could almost write your rebuttals on any of these issues before you do. It's stereotypical Australian. They read like a Jim Jeffires standup skit. Cheers mate.

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I admire your attempt to have a discussion on this @Jimmy G , but the pushback against him and his ideas are so severe in America that it's virtually impossible to debate without people becoming irrational as you've seen a little bit of here.

His message has been so far corrupted by the media on the right that people can't see past the way they've twisted it. They view it only as a slight against the military and police. But when asked how else can people protest, they conveniently suggest items to push this topic out of the limelight (if any suggestions at all, and not just a complete rebuke of the idea of protesting).

There is definitely a problem, but it's 2 sided. There has historically been abuse of LEOs powers over minorities. However also there is a culture in minorities of distrust of police, and there are also instances of LEOs being ambushed/attacked in certain neighborhoods. I live outside of Detroit, and even LEOs I've spoken to avoid certain areas out of their own safety. This thread shows a great perspective on the issue: (). Unfortunately, an open and productive discussion on the issue is nearly impossible to have, due to the way this has been corrupted in the media.

Ironically, many of those heated debaters are typically people like the below (FYI, the flag should never touch the ground):

Deadspin-full-flag-sitting-guy_blur-1.jpg

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Absolute genius marketing by Nike. Being someone against kneeling for the national anthem myself - I would never, that doesn't mean I am ignorant of the concept of peaceful protest. If I was the guy who had to sign off on this, I would sign it immediately and sit waiting for the free wave of advertising and continued cover-up of the fact hundred dollar shoes are made by people who earn less than our poorest citizens in countries with environmental regulations that are causing toxic water and worse. Absolutely genius.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. You really like to insult others. I'm done with you and this thread. You deliberately pick your facts with a dose of bias and narrative, you suggest things such as the intent of others that are impossible to confirm, as absolutes. When presented with information contrary to your opinion you have but one recourse, get nasty and show your true colors. Also my first ignore.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
DmN14G5W0AAViOq.jpg

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
You read that quote and all you see is "flag". I read that quote and see "a country that oppresses black people and people of color".

You are blinded by mindless patriotism. A red, white and blue rectangle is just a colored bit of cloth.
We do not on a whole oppress anyone. Each may choose to work for what they want out of life or let circumstances govern their life and fall for the liberal "Government will take care of you" mentality. There is so much opportunity to gain wealth here that it's staggering. I fought in Vietnam with brothers from Australia, Korea and other countries. They all were proud of their country and their flag. You DO NOT dessicrate the flag. You may protest but in a civil way, but being a criminal leads your cause no where. But you DO NOT dessicrate the flag.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
My problem is that Kaepernick had one decent season behind a phenomenal line, and that is it. He, in my opinion is not a NFL caliber QB at this point. He is a headcase in the locker room and doesn't garner the on field respect and leadership required of the position. This to me has nothing to do with his kneeling or other antics. He just isn't that good. Kneel, stand.. whatever. You do you. I am an American, and proud of it, so I will continue to stand or salute depending on the shirt I am wearing that day.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It seems to me that Nike is betting more of their customers fall on Kaepernick's side of this issue. It should be interesting to see. The last few times I've looked for new shoes I didn't like any of the Nike offerings and I went with a different brand.

Might be a better decision to hire a few dozen designers and improve your shoes rather than this choice they made. It definitely doesn't impress me when they back a whiny loser. If he were actually doing something for someone - or even organizing others to do something to help someone, then I would have a little respect for him. But AFAIK he just cries and asks for handouts.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Or we could talk about an unarmed Australian woman in her pyjamas being shot by a trigger happy Minneapolis cop....
So... you are saying you believe those cops shot the woman on purpose or that people don't make mistakes, or that the many cops who are ambushed and killed were killed accidentally? Not really clear which point you are trying to make.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
.....I fought in Vietnam with brothers from Australia, Korea and other countries. They all were proud of their country and their flag. You DO NOT dessicrate the flag. You may protest but in a civil way, but being a criminal leads your cause no where. But you DO NOT dessicrate the flag.
Hahaha. Reminds me. I was on the joint exercise RIMPAC 86 at Barbers Point in Hawaii with the US Navy. Some of my mates stole the fancy silk US flag from the navy commanders office. He looked upon that quite poorly and wouldn’t let our P3 Orion’s leave without getting his flag back. He got it back :).

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
So... you are saying you believe those cops shot the woman on purpose or that people don't make mistakes, or that the many cops who are ambushed and killed were killed accidentally? Not really clear which point you are trying to make.
I’m saying hairdressers in the USA get more training than cops.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.