Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Are you suggesting Obama paid military members less than subsequent years?
Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
You didn't answer my question, and yes the military gets a pay raise every year since like 1975.

You don't even understand half the things you're quoting, lmao. You really do LARP as someone who can read.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I never thought I'd say this but I almost wish we could go back to 56k when there wasn't enough bandwidth for lame memes.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I never thought I'd say this but I almost wish we could go back to 56k when there wasn't enough bandwidth for lame memes.
Of course you do, stupidity is easily mocked.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yeah, we still carry loaded guns on base just not your average crayon eater is aloud and for good reason, we have enough NDs without dumbass privates needing to carry them around 24/7. Not to mention the amount of liability commanders would have to deal with between shit getting stolen and people getting injured. Lets not even mention Trump hasn't changed that and we just had people die on military installations.

You're either a pathological liar or the most gullible person around.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Yeah, we still carry loaded guns on base just not your average crayon eater is aloud and for good reason, we have enough NDs without dumbass privates needing to carry them around 24/7. Not to mention the amount of liability commanders would have to deal with between shit getting stolen and people getting injured. Lets not even mention Trump hasn't changed that and we just had people die on military installations.

You're either a pathological liar or the most gullible person around.
pretty sure the ones carrying on base are the MPs, which are the crayon eaters of the military.....your pilots, engineers, techs, electricians,99% of your officers, anyone with a decent damn future is not a MP, and thus isn't the one carrying on base.

And even then, not all MPs carry, it is mostly only the newer, lower ranking ones who are...namely...the privates.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
pretty sure the ones carrying on base are the MPs, which are the crayon eaters of the military.....your pilots, engineers, techs, electricians,99% of your officers, anyone with a decent damn future is not a MP, and thus isn't the one carrying on base.

And even then, not all MPs carry, it is mostly only the newer, lower ranking ones who are...namely...the privates.
On compound many still carry sidearms and sidearms only issued to qualified individuals. But yes you are correct, the main installation there is no good reason for the general public to carry, aside from weapons training, FTXs, and general PMCS.

duckydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt premium black w/50 yr appearance pkg
On compound many still carry sidearms and sidearms only issued to qualified individuals. But yes you are correct, the main installation there is no good reason for the general public to carry, aside from weapons training, FTXs, and general PMCS.

With that way of thinking ,then I take it you are against the average joe on the street owning and carring a weapon

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged

With that way of thinking ,then I take it you are against the average joe on the street owning and carring a weapon
No, as they are liable, unlike the military where shit rolls downhill, thus one persons fuck up is now everyone's fuck up.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
LOL, WTF....

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I'm kind of in the middle here. I don't like that we're allowing this as I don't like the idea of illegal immigration, however, we did a bad job letting them in and now its too late to just up and deport millions who are here in a timely and humane manner.

Might as well let them get this driver's license that is marked specifically not used for voting purposes, much like under 21 licenses that stop the purchase of alcohol and such.

When we look at the impact on agricultural industries. Often times we rely on migrant labor, in lots of those cases undocumented migrant workers would be driving/operating farm equipment and motor vehicles without a license. This opens up a new avenue for them to safely comply with motor vehicle regulations i.e. having past a driving test and needing insurance and tax purposes.

Edit: Didn't mean to quote was just a reply in general.

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The number of illegal immigrants crossing our borders is still way down from previous years.

Trump is showing that it's possible to get things done in Washington.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.