Sponsored

Political rants, humor, and other nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
So the mayor of Portland Oregon encourages violent communists to burn and loot the city and in your small mind, it is Trump's fault?

Same goes for New York city, DC, Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta and Detroit. In your mind no state or local Democrats are responsible for the condition of their city or state?

That begs the question, why are we electing them?
Oh... my.... God! Really?

Let me make it simple... so even YOU can understand: He is the President for all people. He makes it work with the system in place (he has options, if you don't know...).

You really don't know why people are elected? Damn, go read some books. Understand the systems before posting non-sense. I guess this is the "nonsense" thread so never mind. lol
Sponsored

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Oh... my.... God! Really?

Let me make it simple... so even YOU can understand: He is the President for all people. He makes it work with the system in place (he has options, if you don't know...).

You really don't know why people are elected? Damn, go read some books. Understand the systems before posting non-sense. I guess this is the "nonsense" thread so never mind. lol

So you are saying, Donald Trump is YOUR president too, correct?

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Portland mayor demands Trump remove federal agents from city

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/18/portland-federal-agents-protests-trump-mayor

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Asks Trump Not To Send Federal Agents, Saying It Would ‘Spell Disaster’

https://www.wbez.org/stories/chicag...disaster/000b3268-a620-4f01-ba02-abe5a28562e1

'We do not welcome it': Mayor de Blasio opposes Trump sending federal agents to NYC

https://abc7ny.com/de-blasio-trump-federal-law-enforcement-portland/6326398/

Fire up that chicken nugget sized brain and explain how the riots in these cities are "Trump's fault". Twist that lefty logic into place, we got time. Run upstairs and get your mom, maybe she can help?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Portland mayor demands Trump remove federal agents from city

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/18/portland-federal-agents-protests-trump-mayor

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Asks Trump Not To Send Federal Agents, Saying It Would ‘Spell Disaster’

https://www.wbez.org/stories/chicag...disaster/000b3268-a620-4f01-ba02-abe5a28562e1

'We do not welcome it': Mayor de Blasio opposes Trump sending federal agents to NYC

https://abc7ny.com/de-blasio-trump-federal-law-enforcement-portland/6326398/

Fire up that chicken nugget sized brain and explain how the riots in these cities are "Trump's fault". Twist that lefty logic into place, we got time. Run upstairs and get your mom, maybe she can help?
I feel your pain, but you are fighting a losing battle on this one. Remember, liberalism is not a choice, it's a disease. It's just hard to fathom that some of these people are actually allowed to vote. That's exactly the reason why we get the Wheelers, Lightfoots, and de Blasios of the world.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Do people even read anymore, or just listen to talking points from where ever. Some of the stuff is laughfulable. And at the same time sad.

Sponsored

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Do people even read anymore, or just listen to talking points from where ever. Some of the stuff is laughfulable. And at the same time sad.

I totally agree. Democrats have controlled Detroit since 1962, no Republican has been elected to any city government position in over 30 years and still it is Trump's fault, whatever the problem. 400,000 people have fled since 1990, still Trump's fault. Worst crime in Michigan for decades, still it must be Trump.

Portland, a leftist sewer for many years, hasn't had an elected Republican mayor since the 1950's, chance of being a crime victim are 1 in 16. Gotta be Trump.

New York City, unchecked criminal activity under decades of Democrat control (1954 to 1993) got the murder rate up to over 2,000 murders a year in 1990..................probably still Trump, he did live there.

Chicago hasn't had a Republican mayor since 1931. Here's the Wiki quote of the day, "Chicago has a long history of political corruption,[12] dating to the incorporation of the city in 1833.[13] It has been a de facto monolithic entity of the Democratic Party from the mid 20th century onward.[14][15] Research released by the University of Illinois at Chicago reports that Chicago and Cook County's judicial district recorded 45 public corruption convictions for 2013, and 1642 convictions since 1976, when the Department of Justice began compiling statistics. This prompted many media outlets to declare Chicago the "corruption capital of America" Damn Trump for causing 100 years of corruption in Chicago.

But, we know for a 100% certainty, that whatever the local, regional or state problem, it is Trump's
fault because, "He is the president for all people", according to one of the local MENSA candidates.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Maybe you don't know what POTUS means... he is responsible for all of it.
I know a lot of people like you want Trump to be king so he doesn't have to respect the wishes of the state and city elected officials decisions. But it's their state/city, they have the right to destroy them if they want. See U.S. Constitution.[/obvious sarcasm]

Last edited:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I know a lot of people like you want Trump to be king so he doesn't have to respect the wishes of the state and city elected officials decisions. But it's their state/city, they have the right to destroy them if they want. See U.S. Constitution.
That was funny... lol

So you only think the POTUS has "destruction/war" within his toolbox?

There are multiple ways a POTUS can bring about change. If one way does not work, there are other options on the table.

Understanding the landscape of domestic politics helps.

Your reply is interesting... it shows a lack of understanding.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
JT I realize you live in the cesspool (some would say the arse hole) of the country, but if you missed it a certain opposition party has been harassing and obstructing the president every which way including a pathetic attempt at impeachment over nothing. Had our glorious golden leader anointed himself Caesar and if I dare quote the previous Magnificence himself "I have a phone and a pen" and rolled into 50-year bastions of Democrat-controlled cities (do recall the Dems run the mayoral office, the police commissioner on down, set the budgets and all relevant policies and objectives they intend for their community - the very same police force that for decades has been hiring rabid racists of despicable character in an official capacity) with federal "troops" (spelled FBI, DHS, ICE, etc.) can you imagine the hue and cry?

So as the chief executive if he can (and you want him to) bulldoze all local gov't structures, why have local gov't of any size and scope at all? And speaking of our first identifying-as-Black President, where was his mighty pen and phone demanding the various mayors do their damn job and squash the rebellion, looting, rioting, and so forth? I guess those Black lives didn't really matter...

If you want a Democrat to re-discover the sanctity of the Constitution in 60 seconds flat and kiss the literal pages of the Federalist Papers and that insignificant concept known as Federalism, just have the feds do so much as threaten to clean up the burned out hulk of the inner city plantation they've spent so much graft and corruption cultivating.

Oh, so now you're OK with Mr. Hitler himself coming in, kicking asses, putting rabid dogs down, and mass arrests of rioters and communist revolutionaries? So what's with the complete dereliction of duty by the city and county officials in whom all necessary powers were invested, that now Big Daddy Orange has to come in and stomp on the rabble THEY allowed to fester? Sure it would "solve" the problem in the immediate case, but I don't want to hear one single peep from anybody bitching about how Daddy is beating the living shit out of the unruly children, K?

Or does being in gov't service let alone elected office mean you can't ever be held accountable for your actions? Personally I'd like to see these various mayors publicly whipped. By the survivors of the cities they deliberately allowed to be overrun and destroyed. One stroke per citizen.

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Maybe you don't know how it works??? Don't tell me bro, I'll tell you.
The commies/pieces of garbage are causing chaos and anarchy and the POTUS has offered to bring in the National Guard, but why does the commie governor keep denying assistance? Why?

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The odd thing here is that one of the political arguments is that the "opposition candidate" (term for nations with parliamentary systems, but ok) will make our cities less safe.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
So as the chief executive if he can (and you want him to) bulldoze all local gov't structures, why have local gov't of any size and scope at all?
Wow... that is ignorant. I'll reply to a portion.

Bulldoze? That is the only power he has? whatever happened to negotiating and working with people? After all our POTUS wrote a book on doing just that. I may live here, but I'd hope some on this forum understand how to negotiate with others to have a positive outcome.

Understanding how politics work and using that to move toward an outcome that pushes America forward is within the power of the POTUS. Sometimes having a voice is all you need - that can be power for all people.

He does not need to use violence, circumvent constitution or bulldoze anyone. That type of simple thinking is why we have so much trouble in America. Just wow...

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
That is the most ignorant statement I've seen or heard this election cycle. Congratulations. Cities and states have to request federal help during disasters or civil unrest. Look it up.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
JKxlOTaY.jpg

/