Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Yeah, I guess many feel that way.

Trump played to his confederate flag waving base when he opened his mouth about kneeling. This issue was never about the military (unless you count the bit about bone spurs).

Nike are on a winner with this campaign....wait and see.

Thundersteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Yeah, I guess many feel that way.

Trump played to his confederate flag waving base when he opened his mouth about kneeling. This issue was never about the military (unless you count the bit about bone spurs).

Nike are on a winner with this campaign....wait and see.
It's not just the "confederate flag waving base" who thinks he's a loser! He and his ilk are disrespecting the American flag, plain and simple. Sure, they have a right to "protest"--as individuals, NOT as part of a franchise while wearing the uniform. It were up to me, they'd all be fired!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
It's not just the "confederate flag waving base" who thinks he's a loser! He and his ilk are disrespecting the American flag, plain and simple. Sure, they have a right to "protest"--as individuals, NOT as part of a franchise while wearing the uniform. It were up to me, they'd all be fired!
Mate this is about Erik Garner, Philando Castile, Laquan McDonald......it's not about the flag.

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
Mate this is about Erik Garner, Philando Castile, Laquan McDonald......it's not about the flag.
This is just another thread to jump on the anti-police band wagon. I think that's the response you were looking for. You showed your bias straight away by labeling/pigeon holing all Trump supporters as confederate flag wavers.

Hey Mate, why don't we talk about all the Police Officers that were killed RECENTLY in the line of duty. Many of which were ambushed and essentially assassinated!

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or we could talk about an unarmed Australian woman in her pyjamas being shot by a trigger happy Minneapolis cop....
You were the one that started this thread to bash Law Enforcement. Plain and simple. I'm done.

Sponsored

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! You're the very first person on this site that I will officially ignore! Cheers mate!

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
If they protest during the National Anthem, then they are making it about the flag. They need to protest on their own time, out of uniform.
Kaepernick said this right at the beginning:

"I have great respect for the men and women that have fought for this country. I have family, I have friends that have gone and fought for this country. And they fight for freedom, they fight for the people, they fight for liberty and justice, for everyone. That’s not happening. People are dying in vain because this country isn’t holding their end of the bargain up, as far as giving freedom and justice, liberty to everybody. That’s something that’s not happening. I’ve seen videos, I’ve seen circumstances where men and women that have been in the military have come back and been treated unjustly by the country they fought have for, and have been murdered by the country they fought for, on our land. That’s not right."
The guy is speaking up for military members. His message has been distorted to suit the Presidents agenda.

Thundersteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
"People are dying in vain because this country isn’t holding their end of the bargain up, as far as giving freedom and justice, liberty to everybody. That’s something that’s not happening."

And the liberal media is distorting the truth, too, to suit their agenda. Not all the "victims" were as sweet and innocent as they are portrayed to be.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Status
Not open for further replies.