OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
....And the liberal media is distorting the truth, too, to suit their agenda. Not all the "victims" were as sweet and innocent as they are portrayed to be.
I'm a long way from America. I have, however, visited many times over the years and I love your country. It's my favorite overseas destination.

On one trip I had the pleasure of visiting the Newseum in Washington, DC. There I saw a wall of newspaper front pages from Sept 12 2001. Now I know there was no thermite involved, the government didn't bring down WTC 7 and a missile didn't hit the Pentagon. The people who believe that conspiracy crap don't read the "liberal media".

USA_Trip_783.jpg

This subforum has nine threads in it. Only eight belong in here. Six of those eight are about firearms.

If the focus of the average Nike burning, NFL boycotting American was on the first amendment and not the second.....in my opinion America would be a much happier place to live, and a much safer place to visit.

Ragtop1995

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 Platinum Ecoboost Screw
Mate this is about Erik Garner, Philando Castile, Laquan McDonald......it's not about the flag.
Sept. 7th, 2017 per New York Times

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said. “To me, this is bigger than football, and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

It is ALL about the flag. Only after the story gained traction did he change his tune.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Sept. 7th, 2017 per New York Times

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said. “To me, this is bigger than football, and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

It is ALL about the flag. Only after the story gained traction did he change his tune.
You read that quote and all you see is "flag". I read that quote and see "a country that oppresses black people and people of color".

You are blinded by mindless patriotism. A red, white and blue rectangle is just a colored bit of cloth.

Sponsored

Ragtop1995

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 Platinum Ecoboost Screw
You read that quote and all you see is "flag". I read that quote and see "a country that oppresses black people and people of color".

You are blinded by mindless patriotism. A red, white and blue rectangle is just a colored bit of cloth.
Dude, you are the one that is blinded. Yes, it is a piece of cloth. But it’s a symbol that is very meaningful to the majority of Americans. That’s like saying a wedding ring is just a round piece of metal. A crucifix is just two crossed sticks.

I guess i can just light the Koran on fire without fear of reprisal because it’s just a bunch of paper.

If you can’t see that, you’re truly a troll and I’m done talking with you.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
I don't know if it's the smartest thing they ever did, or the dumbest, but i'd wager this is nothing more than an attempt to shift attention away from their sexual harassment scandal of earlier this year.

You should be asking why him, and why now.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Dude, you are the one that is blinded. Yes, it is a piece of cloth. But it’s a symbol that is very meaningful to the majority of Americans. That’s like saying a wedding ring is just a round piece of metal. A crucifix is just two crossed sticks.

I guess i can just light the Koran on fire without fear of reprisal because it’s just a bunch of paper.

If you can’t see that, you’re truly a troll and I’m done talking with you.
And yeah, I served my country for six years.

FWIW, the Australian flag is also red, white and blue. People are more important than symbols.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
....I guess i can just light the Koran on fire without fear of reprisal because it’s just a bunch of paper....
Now we're getting into religion. I'm happy to go there too if you like.

My understanding is your First Amendment right allows you to burn the Koran. Or the bible. Or the flag.

People should save their anger for real issues. Kaepernick and his pals have a real issue.

Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
OP - Let's see, you post on a forum where you know you are going to receive negative responses, so you can show how mentally well balanced your superior thought process has evolved ? ?
Has your American girlfriend cut you off?

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
OP - Let's see, you post on a forum where you know you are going to receive negative responses, so you can show how mentally well balanced your superior thought process has evolved ? ?
Has your American girlfriend cut you off?
It's the politics forum, buddy. I started a discussion on an important subject.

If you can't handle it, leave.

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Or we could talk about an unarmed Australian woman in her pyjamas being shot by a trigger happy Minneapolis cop....
A cop who is a Somali Muslim that your not hearing about in the media anymore because he says he shot her because of his religious beliefs. He says he shot her because she came out and approached their patrol car in her night clothes and disrespected his authority as a man. He feels totally justified in doing so. His lawyer has since told him to STFU. You will never here this as the media won't report it. Somalis don't assimilate here, they expect America to adopt Sharia Law. Their biggest conflicts are with black Americans in the public school systems. I can post videos of all out brawls in the schools if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.