Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Damn this machine is amazing! but to put all that power to the ground you need wheels and tires! feel free to contact me here or via instagram @Retro_Ready_GTR I work with need 4 speed motorsports and can get you situated with a pair of project 6gr for cheap if interested.

Hello all! I'm new to the site, but not to Mustangs. I've had an 05 GT vert, a 10 GT hardtop, and a 14 GT vert.

Meet #4:
36474363221_c9f7d31d7f.jpg
2017 Roush Warrior
36474361311_3e32e1ffc9.jpg

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
LOve this color!! Our Project 6gr 5 spoke wheel in gloss black would look killer on this beauty! Feel free to pm me, I work with need 4 speed motorsports and am able to get you situated with a set of wheels and tires for a great price.

Picked up my first Mustang today! Got a grabber blue 2017 Mustang GT base model with a manual transmission! I love it. Big upgrade over my 2012 Honda Civic LX.

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
This color would go great with the Project 6gr 5 spoke wheel in gloss black! Feel free to pm me I work close with Need 4 speed Motorsports and am able to get you situated with a set of wheels and tires for a great price.

New to the Mustang world, and new to Mustang 6 G Forums.

Mid June, I bought a 2017 Mustang GT (no premium package), and here I am, loving it. Over the years I've owned quite a few Ford cars, mainly Escapes. But, this Mustang is fun to drive. I bought a V6, and within 5 days, I traded for a V8.

You know what they say, "Go big, or..."

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Brother this combo is perfect!! Yet this white mustang would be amazing with our Project 6gr 5 spoke wheel in gloss or satin black! feel free to pm if interested I work with Need 4 Speed the exclusive provider of this wheel brand and am able to get you situated with wheels and tires for a great price.

Howdy Scott here
Picked up my first mustang, first car over 200 hp lol. 2017 gt premium with performance pack and 401a. Now I get my truck fully back from the wife cause of this new car cause I can take the her keys away for the pickup. When I do drive the the new car I will only have to clean out 2 cup holders, vs the 4 in the truck and the door pockets and the fold flat floor in the crew cab. She can fill that thing up quick. Hard to believe how much women stuff can accumulate in a vehicle, especially a pickup. Car should be easier to clean all her accumulations out of. LOL

Sponsored

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Hello!

Became the happy owner of this 2016 Ecoboost Premium just 2 days ago, 9/9/17. Drove out to Virginia from Alabama to pick it up, and brought it back through the Tail of the Dragon on the way home :) Loving the manual w/ performance pack. Can't wait to learn all I can from this place.
Great way to "break in" the Mustang and scrub the tires!

BlindBuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hello from PA. Picked up a Magnetic 17 GT, Manual, Black Accent Package, 3.55 Rear on 8/31.

So far I have added a MBRP Street Pro-Series T304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust, and Ford Power Pack Stage 2 from CJ Pony Parts since they are thirty minutes from where I live. Lots more on my list to do to the car and I look forward to learning all I can here while trying to contribute my own findings.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Buck! Great start.

Sponsored

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
New member here. Left a deposit on a 2017 GT Premium the other day. I am in Quebec, car is Nova Scotia, so I am working out the logistics to take delivery.

Should be behind the wheel by end of the next week.

First Mustang ever. Owned many different cars in the past. Currently selling my Subaru Legacy and a BMW 330 convertible to "justify" this purchase.

Looking forward to it.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
New member here. Left a deposit on a 2017 GT Premium the other day. I am in Quebec, car is Nova Scotia, so I am working out the logistics to take delivery.

Should be behind the wheel by end of the next week.

First Mustang ever. Owned many different cars in the past. Currently selling my Subaru Legacy and a BMW 330 convertible to "justify" this purchase.

Looking forward to it.
I believe your first upgrade may be snow tires?

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium

ShelbyGT350_17

The American
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogeliocordovez.com
First Name
Rogelio
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
New to the Forum - Hello!

Hello everyone!

Just got my first Ford this past weekend, a 2017 Shelby GT350! in Avalanche Grey, I'm so excited about the car, and looking forward to everything it has to offer.

See you around!

Rogelio

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone!

Just got my first Ford this past weekend, a 2017 Shelby GT350! in Avalanche Grey, I'm so excited about the car, and looking forward to everything it has to offer.

See you around!

Rogelio
My favorite color on the 350 too. Welcome to La Familia!
Sponsored