Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Trakhor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
New S550 owner checking in

I have had my 17 PP GT for a few weeks now. I've been lurking around and finally joined the forum yesterday.

I bought my car to serve double duty as my DD as well as my track toy at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit where I am a driving instructor.

I've already learned a lot of good info from the forum, thanks for all the contributors.
5582221910616188524-account_id=1.jpg
6883162510495594703-account_id=1.jpg
Sponsored

Mightee Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco Guard Met.
Hi, my name is Michael. I'm 44, I've had my 2015 ecoboost mustang for a year now. I've always wanted a mustang but they all seemed to have been missing something, like it wasn't made for me. They were good in the powertrain department, but the exteriors and interiors never really enticed me. The s197s were close, but still lacked in the interior. When I saw the s550, it had me at hello! I always been a fan of the SVO. So when i saw the 2.3 ecoboost I started making plans on purchasing one. I picked mine up Oct 2016. The 17s were starting to come in and there were no differences. Mine was still on the new car lot and has the 50th anniversary appearance package in guard metallic. Im always getting compliments on the package color combination.
Now, my questions to my fellow stang fans, is there anyone out there good with photoshop that could put together a modern interpretation of the SVO? I am looking to turn my ride into one. I have SVO emblems already on the fenders and am looking at a Hurst shifter.
Back in the day what made the SVO standout appearance wise is the front end, the wheels and that biplane spoiler. I am passionate about this car. I plan on having it for years to come. Thanks and i appreciate anyones input.

Petty43gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum GT PP 6MT
In the saddle!

Hey everyone. Neal from Chicagoland. Just picked up a '17 white platinum GT PP on labor day. I'm coming from a '16 Fiesta ST, '13 Focus ST, '12 Jeep wrangler, '09 370 Z, '03 Mini Cooper S, and a '02 WRX. What a checkered past lol. Plans for right now are to get tints and snow tires before winter and start with exhaust in spring.

Looking forward to learning from you guys and maybe see some of you around, Thanks!
image4.JPG

Sponsored

2veloce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS PREM CONVERTIBLE AT
Hey everyone. Neal from Chicagoland. Just picked up a '17 white platinum GT PP on labor day. I'm coming from a '16 Fiesta ST, '13 Focus ST, '12 Jeep wrangler, '09 370 Z, '03 Mini Cooper S, and a '02 WRX. What a checkered past lol. Plans for right now are to get tints and snow tires before winter and start with exhaust in spring.

Looking forward to learning from you guys and maybe see some of you around, Thanks!
Welcome keep in mind this site is addictive :thumbsup:

ShelbyGT350_17

The American
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogeliocordovez.com
First Name
Rogelio
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350

Welcome, nice car! :coolphotos:

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Took delivery yesterday of this 2017 GT Premium with Black Appearance package.

Picked it up 1200 kms from home, so got to spend the day breaking her in yesterday all the way home!

https://imgur.com/gallery/l5yQx

Sponsored

Rocky GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
17 GT, Premium- Platinum- Blackout
Hello, Rocky from Eastern NC here. My first car was bought in 1976, a 76 Mustang II with 302, had an 02 GT the latest is a 17 GT Premium-Platinum for a fun/ vacation car. Of the 25 or so cars and trucks I've owned over the years only one has not had a Blue Oval on it not a fanatic just like Ford's. Have already added Steeda jacking rails, stop the hop kit, k-frame brace, FR strut tower brace. On the way from CJ a FRPP 2. All the mods are due to lurking here and a trip to Mustang Week. I have grown to trust a lot of what is posted here. Thanks for sharing, great forums.

Cgocifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel, 2015 4Runner
Hey folks, I recently sold my fully restored/custom pro touring 65 chevelle that I owned for 26 years at Mecum. It was fun, but I plan to replace it with a fun car that I can drive with less worry and more often with an occasional track day here and there.

My chevelle had a built LS, Willwood brakes, TOO 600 5 speed, hydraulic dual plate clutch, Ford 9", and etc... awesome to drive, but was too nice actually. I drove it, but it was basiclly a trailer show car. Lol

I've always been a fan of mustangs since I bought my first one new in 2002. I love all makes and models, but for me, the mustang especially the S550 has the best balance of performance, refinement, and class in the modern muscle car category.

I'm impatiently waiting for more info on the Performance package level 2 for 2018 before i place an order. If it is what i think it is, i plan to order a base GT with PP2, active exhaust, 301A, magna ride, and that's about it. It will be a weekend, nice day occasional drive car, so no need to splurge on all the bells and whistles.

Last edited:

2veloce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS PREM CONVERTIBLE AT
Hey folks, I recently sold my fully restored/custom pro touring 65 chevelle that I owned for 26 years at Mecum. It was fun, but I plan to replace it with a fun car that I can drive with less worry and more often with an occasional track day here and there.

My chevelle had a built LS, Willwood brakes, TOO 600 5 speed, hydraulic dual plate clutch, Ford 9", and etc... awesome to drive, but was too nice actually. I drove it, but it was basiclly a trailer show car. Lol

I've always been a fan of mustangs since I bought my first one new in 2002. I love all makes and models, but for me, the mustang especially the S550 has the best balance of performance, refinement, and class in the modern muscle car category.

I'm impatiently waiting for more info on the Performance package level 2 for 2018 before i place an order. If it is what i think it is, i plan to order a base GT with PP2, active exhaust, 301A, magna ride, and that's about it. It will be a weekend, nice day occasional drive car, so no need to splurge on all the other bells and whistles.
Welcome and great choice you will enjoy it:thumbsup:

Lutucru

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2017 Black
Hi from Belgium

My name is André
I'm 46 years old with 2 children
I live in Belgium