MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Thank you. I did see that yesterday but I'm not sure yet If I want to install it myself. Awesome deal though. Thanks again - I'll definitely be checking the forum everyday.

Take care
Sponsored

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
You've sure been busy in the short amount of time you've owned the car!

Handyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT PP
Just joined. Bought a '17 a Mustang GT with the performance package for my wife and she loves it. Been searching the forums for answers to my questions and still have a couple questioms I will post up since I have not found the answers.

Rick@LASTREETCARS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lastreetcars.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP - Procharged and Built
Just joined. Bought a '17 a Mustang GT with the performance package for my wife and she loves it. Been searching the forums for answers to my questions and still have a couple questioms I will post up since I have not found the answers.
Welcome!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Is she going to let you drive it? ... a day after I purchased mine it was told it was "our" car, not mine..:lol:

Sponsored

TigerFire13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP in Deep Impact Blue
Hello!

Became the happy owner of this 2016 Ecoboost Premium just 2 days ago, 9/9/17. Drove out to Virginia from Alabama to pick it up, and brought it back through the Tail of the Dragon on the way home :) Loving the manual w/ performance pack. Can't wait to learn all I can from this place.

Pgmge0.jpg

QC8JQG.jpg

quicksilvergoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Stang
I took a wrong turn and ended up here. Last Ford I owned was S*#+ Brown 1984 Tempo.

I had this crazy idea I wanted to do something different and built a GT online and at nearly 50K spec'd out I changed my mind. I said hell if I'm considering that much for a Mustang I might as well look for a used Shelby. So for now I'm considering a used Shelby. Currently I have 2016 SS Sedan.

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
HI my name is Osvic, or Oz for short I am 20 Currently working at Need 4 Speed Motorsports in Southern Cali. I have a 2016 Mustang GT as well as a 2016 Nissan GTR i specialize in wheels, tires, exhaust, and suspension. Feel free to check me out on Instagram @Retro_Ready_GTR.
3554775227.jpg

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Awesome!! love the color! time for Some Wheels! Check me out on Instagram and I can get you situated with wheels and tires!

Hello!

Became the happy owner of this 2016 Ecoboost Premium just 2 days ago, 9/9/17. Drove out to Virginia from Alabama to pick it up, and brought it back through the Tail of the Dragon on the way home :) Loving the manual w/ performance pack. Can't wait to learn all I can from this place.

Pgmge0.jpg

QC8JQG.jpg

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Awesome pick up!! I'm your man for wheels and tires as well as exhaust and suspension! dont hesitate to contact me on here or instagram @Retro_ready_gtr.

Hi everyone I recently purchased my first Mustang a couple of weeks ago and I was recommend to this site by someone on reddit. I joined this site because I want to get advice from other mustang owners about maintenance and performances upgrades.

Here are some pictures that I have taken so far. I haven't been able to drive it a lot sadly because of hurricane Harvey.

Its a 2017 GT California Special.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello!

Pgmge0.jpg

QC8JQG.jpg
Great Color Choice!! :headbang::thumbsup:

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Love that front end of the Roush! and the power is just a PLUS. With power comes rubber which you will be loosing. If interested in some wheels and tires, hit me up! I work for Need 4 speed Motorsports and would love for you to be apart of the family!

My first Ford,
Long story, but I am a GM guy, my father worked for Buick for many years, and I live in a GM town. My wife and myself were talking about getting a newer sporty car, like a Camaro but nothing ever came about it.

Went to visit a friend in FL, and he had me drive his son's 2014 Mustang, and then he said I should go to the local dealer and drive one of the Supercharged 2017's they have for demo cars. It was amazing, almost bought one on the spot, brought my wife back the next day and she agreed. We did not have the time right then to purchase a car, we went on a cruise the following week, and the 2018's prices were released.

Ended up finding a new (112 miles) 2016 Roush Stage 3 mustang for a screaming great Deal. Mustang GT Premium, and all of the Roush goodies except for the Roush tool kit, Roush hood strut kit (not sure if it was an option in 2016) and the Roush solenoid covers.

I have already put the Roush solenoid covers on and changed the tail lights (not shown). Want to put the Roush hood strut kit on next.

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Sweet!! I bet you are excited! Feel free to check me out on Instagram at Retro_ready_gtr, I work with Need 4 Speed Motorsports and would love to have you join the Project 6gr family!

Hello Everyone,
My name is Les (male). I just, today, ordered a 2018 Mustang GT Loaded, every option, $55K OTD. It will not be delivered until Dec/Jan. So Bummed about that part. Lightning Blue with 2 white stripes(dealer will add them). This is my first Mustang, I am 69.

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
The major mods will not take long to come!! Hit me up for great pricing on wheels and tires! A mod that can truly transform a vehicle. I work with Need 4 speed Motorsports feel free to message me here or on Instagram @Retro_ready_GTR!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeremy and from Columbus Indiana. I blame my buddy for my impulse car transaction. I finally drove his '15 GT and was hooked. The new refinements and the coyote power delivery is very nice.

I ended up thinning the heard out some to make garage space for the new addition. I was lucky enough to find one guy that would buy and take care of my '93 Teal Cobra and '93 Lightning... The Cobra was a hard sell though, ugh. I still have an '01 Lightning that I am continually fixing. Bought is as a repo that sat for 2 yrs... So far I built a forged engine for it and now finding everything else that needs replaced as its finally mobile...:frusty:

But! I ended up finding a new '17 GT Premium w/PP in Magnetic Grey. So far the 100 miles I've put on it has be enjoyable. Lets see how long it takes for me to do some major mods... :headbonk:

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
What a change!! I plan on purchasing a street bike myself! You made a great choice on the mustang! I love driving mine every minute! What sets you aside from any other mustang are wheels and to be able to put that power to the ground are tires! Feel free to message me here or on Instagram @retro_ready_gtr I work with Need 4 Speed Motorsports and can get you all set up rather quickly for great prices!

Hi everyone,

New mustang owner here from Ottawa, Canada. I've been an avid motorcyclist for the past 18 years, both street and track, but decided to make a switch to 4 wheels for the next few years as my boys are getting older and want to join me on my weekend rides (drives now...).

Was going back and forth between the Camaro SS or the Mustang GT, decided the Mustang was the better fit and couldn't be happier with my purchase! Picked up a 2017 GT Premium with the PP and 401A trim with Recarro seats...manual of course. The car is surprisingly comfortable for the entire family to drive in and great around town.

Coming from sportbikes the power isn't blowing my mind, but I must say the engine certainly has a depth of power I wasn't expecting. The acceleration is pretty good, but you can feel the power of that torque as well, which I really like. I have a 2015 F150 as my daily driver so I'm familiar with the 5.0, amazing what a different tune can do!
Sponsored