Introduce yourself!!

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Sounds good! Are those passes with the resonators already welded in?

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
Congrats! I was a HUGE Subaru nut for over 10 years with 2 GDs and a GR. Sprinkle a little boost on that Coyote and you'll never even remember you had a Subaru LOL

Sponsored

chewie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17" Ecoboost A/T
Glad I found this community! I'm a first-time Mustang owner with a 17' white ecoboost a/t. Loving it so far, feels and drives great. I'm in love with the exterior design of the car and can't wait to break it in for a little more spirited driving.

tukn20s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package

just signed up to this forum. will be purchasing a 2018 GT this year.
this will be my first FORD. I am a chevy dude, but wasn't impressed by the Camero.
so I'm new to FORD and have a question. what is a S550? is it a GT 5.0? I see that there are other types of mustangs with the S### attached to it. what types of mustangs are those?

thanks

djdstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoVert
I'm 54 I've had 10 mustangs since I was 16 and I'm thinking of getting another one. Cheers.

Jbehzad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PREM/PERF PACK
How do I create a post. I have a 2015 mustang gt premium with performance pack I live in California so I'm looking at getting the Ford performance power pack 2 because it is carb legal(stupid California laws). Nobody seems to have it in Stock. Does anyone know where I can get one and if you have one how do you like it. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Tight Lines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
how do you like the hellcat? are you going to keep it and buy a second car/mustang?
I have had some issues with the Cat and thinking of going back to a mustang. Hellcat is a completely different car then a Mustang. Used to have a 2011 GT500 built. Wish I had that car back.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
How do I create a post. I have a 2015 mustang gt premium with performance pack I live in California so I'm looking at getting the Ford performance power pack 2 because it is carb legal(stupid California laws). Nobody seems to have it in Stock. Does anyone know where I can get one and if you have one how do you like it. Thanks in advance.
1A. Welcome! :thumbsup::cheers:

1B. PP2 is definitely "worth it". Check this for more detailed info: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60467

2. Check the reaction on the thread I made: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72159&highlight=poll

Art90notch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Magnetic GT PP
Well, after a 10 year hiatus I am back in the Mustang game. Went vette for a while, had kids and needed back seat so wife and I went g35 sedans. I am so happy to be back in a Mustang. I am actually shocked how good my new 17 GT is at everything! My 90 model coupe was good in a straight line and that's all. Look forward to playing with this car!

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Well, after a 10 year hiatus I am back in the Mustang game. Went vette for a while, had kids and needed back seat so wife and I went g35 sedans. I am so happy to be back in a Mustang. I am actually shocked how good my new 17 GT is at everything! My 90 model coupe was good in a straight line and that's all. Look forward to playing with this car!
Art. Welcome back to mustang ownership. If your gt is stock dont let it go long without a pedalmax or other throttle device. Really makes driving the gt much more fun.
Sponsored