Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

GrabberBlue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT performance Pack
New S550 owner here!

Hello all! Just purchased my first muscle car this passed week! I used to be a die hard import guy, but I guess people change haha! Sold my turboed 2014 Subaru BRZ just because I was nearing the limits of the stock powertrain and still wanted more power. Got a deal I could not refuse on a grabber blue 2017 Performance package, recarro seat GT under fords employee D plan (6 speed of course)! These 5.0 coyotes are very stout from what I've heard/read, and this platform has more power stock than what my brz had after I turbocharged it. I've only had it about 3 days and I've already installed the Ford racing sport exhaust by borla, which I purchased from the classified section on here. Can not wait to see where this build takes me! Here are some pics! My fiancé also has a 2011 GT with the 5.0 so I do have some experience with it haha.

Sponsored

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Looks gorgeous! Congrats!

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP 6M
Nice ride! enjoy.

Sponsored

Mr. Dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT w/PP Magnetic 6 spd; 2005 F150 FX4
Looks great! Y'all need a wider driveway so you can show the two Mustangs side by side.

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Enjoy! I love my Grabber Blue GTPP

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
No tint yet? Slacker...

Grabber Blue is one of those love or hate colors but I'm sure it grabbers the popo's attention so don't get too crazy with that new exhaust.

I want to see a better pic of the 11. As you've probably realized they're not quite the same machine.

GrabberBlue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT performance Pack
No tint yet? Slacker...

Grabber Blue is one of those love or hate colors but I'm sure it grabbers the popo's attention so don't get too crazy with that new exhaust.

I want to see a better pic of the 11. As you've probably realized they're not quite the same machine.
Tint is next week haha! I tint all my vehicles. Prob going to go with 20% all around

GrabberBlue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT performance Pack
No tint yet? Slacker...

Here's a front shot of the 11. They both drive soooo differently. Hers is an auto and it's only got 33k miles on it!

Sponsored

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
I used to be a die hard import guy, but I guess people change haha!
Our Mustang (bought last month) is our first American car since 2002. Have had a Nissan Murano, Toyota Prius and 2 Acura RDXs (and her Elantra GT)

Ever since I blew the transmission on my Dodge Stratus Coupe back in the day, was afraid to drive American (never had a problem with the imports).

We'll see how it goes with a Ford...

Congrats on the purchase - Love the blue!

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
Congrats on your new purchase! :cheers:

Patrykd07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP Mustang GT
Made the switch

Hey guys, I'm new to these forums as I just purchased a guard green 2015 Performance Pack Premium Recaro Package GT a couple months back. This is my second mustang as my first mustang was a good ol 2V. It was a black 2000 Mustang GT with a vortech s trim with blower cams making 442whp at 7.5psi. The thing was a monster and sounded ridiculous.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]1Q3VCGRX7sQ[/MEDIA]"]

Not gonna lie it tore me up pretty good selling it. But I felt it was just time to move on to bigger better things..
Like joining the S550 family. And I couldn't be happier.

In the past two months I've owned it, I already put a xpipe on it, roush axlebacks(stupid loud setup had to weld in resonators lol)
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]msEF-AzXLRg[/MEDIA]"]

I Got a VMP tune from Alex aka YOLO,

I did a steeda shifter base bushing because the stock one was so mushy and I have some lowering springs sitting in a box waiting to get put in I've just been lazy.

I told myself, "Keep the car stock and enjoy it" when I bought it. Well clearly that's not happening.. But for the future, I'd really love a whipple setup, however I've seen some cars with gt350 intakes making good power and I think that's going to be my end goal for now because I LOVE the how these coyotes sound revving that high, it reminds me a bit of a e92 m3. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and say hey!

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Gratz, & welcome to the Forum...!

You need 5-spokes on your new ride..!
Sponsored