OP
GaryGolz

GaryGolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Sub'd for more results.

Question. Assuming it was tested with a stock air filter? Wondering if an aftermarket high flow air filter will throw a cel.
Correct on what Greg mentioned - mine is pure stock otherwise. The only modification was a resonator delete.

93 Octane - Res Delete - No Tune

GT350 Dyno Graph Stock vs Sport Cats Combined.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
GaryGolz

GaryGolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Sorry that corsa sounds like caca.
Being in the industry, sound is extremely subjective, I don't think it's that bad. Some say by-pass pipes sound great, which on some cars it does but many others it doesn't.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Bump for new owner feedback.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GaryGolz

GaryGolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Bump for new owner feedback.
There's a handful that is out, I'll see if I can ping some of the owners to send some content or come here and post their own.

There was an update on the design of the cones to use 16mm end-caps - so some of them are getting updated. Additionally, we noticed an inconsistent height between the driver side/passenger side of both OEM and aftermarket - both adjusted and improved!

Teej1911

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobias
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/'06 WRX Wagon/'09 Mini/'18 WRX
Bump! Quite interested and following.

cantdrive55

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R, 96 Viper GTS
Vehicle Showcase
There's a handful that is out, I'll see if I can ping some of the owners to send some content or come here and post their own.

There was an update on the design of the cones to use 16mm end-caps - so some of them are getting updated. Additionally, we noticed an inconsistent height between the driver side/passenger side of both OEM and aftermarket - both adjusted and improved!
Any response from those that have them installed?

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Any response from those that have them installed?
I'm also waiting for any feedback. And I don't understand what is being referred too when the "Baseline" has "Ford Performance intake only" Is that statement just in reference to the "Stock" 5.2 "Voodoo" Intake manifold ? Please excuse my lack of knowledge in this mater... 🤔
I'm on the fence, but ready to buy....💰💰💰

Sponsored
OP
OP
GaryGolz

GaryGolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm also waiting for any feedback. And I don't understand what is being referred too when the "Baseline" has "Ford Performance intake only" Is that statement just in reference to the "Stock" 5.2 "Voodoo" Intake manifold ? Please excuse my lack of knowledge in this mater... 🤔
I'm on the fence, but ready to buy....💰💰💰
Yes! It has the stock intake, the manifold is stock as well. Let me know if there's any specific sound you want, I know the updated V2 builds are going back out to owners now after updates.

We're also re-dynoing a GT500 that just received a pulley and tune to see if the High-Flow cats add more power

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Winter in NW Ohio is a pretty boring time. All that I have to do is install my front tow hook, then I'm done for the "Upgrades". So I sat around with money from year end burning a "hole" in my pocket, then called Phil at Fabspeed and ordered the "Fabspeed Shelby GT350/GT350R Sport Catalytic Converter. Going to set up an appointment to get the car on the Dyno before installation, then again after.
I'll show you guys the results.....:fingerscrossed:

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Im thinking about doing a set on my 350R this spring. I love the sound but feel it could use a little more volume and if it can run without a tune or throwing a code, then I am all game. Im only about 35-40 minutes from FabSpeed so I might have to take a ride up there.

tobaccokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Yes! It has the stock intake, the manifold is stock as well. Let me know if there's any specific sound you want, I know the updated V2 builds are going back out to owners now after updates.

We're also re-dynoing a GT500 that just received a pulley and tune to see if the High-Flow cats add more power
I have a 2019 GT350, only mod is a K&N CAI. Close to buying the Fabspeed sport cats. How long to install (on a lift), and what has to be disconnected/reconnected, O2 sensor connections, belly pans, etc.

Fixa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
18SS 1LE
I have a 2019 GT350, only mod is a K&N CAI. Close to buying the Fabspeed sport cats. How long to install (on a lift), and what has to be disconnected/reconnected, O2 sensor connections, belly pans, etc.
Have you purchased the Fabspeed HFC Yet? Would love to hear it in person, I could help you with the install when you do get it. Seems like a pretty straight forward install.
Sponsored