Ford Performance Tune for 2018+ GT

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
^^ reverse the hoses on the JLT Catch can. Put the long one on the short side and short tube in long side. The nuts hold them on and just switch them.
Sponsored

blue350gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT PP
^^ reverse the hoses on the JLT Catch can. Put the long one on the short side and short tube in long side. The nuts hold them on and just switch them.
Swapped them, fits better but now sits at awkward angle. Is there a catch can that is better suited for this application?

Also anyone with a A10 tried the procal clearing of the transmission parameters? My just goes to failed all the time 😞

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yeah it sits a little slanted but goes right in an area that works.

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

Sponsored

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Nice. How do you empty it? Looks like it's hard to get at under the radiator cover.
I thought so at first too. I went out with tools to remove the cover last week in order to check it. After thinking about it for a minute, I just decided to go with the socket wrench and just remove the hoses from the can. Loosen the 2 screws and carefully pull the hoses. That creates enough of a gap to get your arm in there. Using a bit of a "Kung-Fu" pose, I was able to reach in, unscrew it, and carefully pull it out without spilling. Super-easy!

RKRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT MT82 PP1 301A AE MR
I just pulled the trigger on this kit. Levittownfordparts had the best price even with the exchange to Can dollars and the fact they raised the price slightly within the last few weeks. I also got them to ship by US Post. Saved me nearly $60 in extra shipping charges and the $50+ dollar cross-border processing fee that Fedex slaps your face with 2 weeks after your receive your package. AND I used a promo code to get 5% off.
What was the all-in price in $CAD?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Not bad. Guessing CBSA will still slap that with taxes / duty fees?
There shouldn't be any duty/tax. These are car parts, shipped by US Post. But who knows, they change the rules all the time.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I was curious about if my CAI is sealing on my hood, I did see the lines of the intake. it seems that the heat extractor inlet is just short of the entire CAI. so it is not even over the CAI section, I think that helps focus all the heat in the engine and around the CAI housing to escape thru the heat extractor, while the CAI is just sealed to the hood insulation and the outside air coming in thru the grill entrance.

Dabitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone have this installed in NJ? I have almost 2 years of warranty I don't want to lose. We have 93 here.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

Dabitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
They have their own warranty that covers stuff if the dealership deems its caused by their parts or tune. If the ac needs work normal Ford warranty would cover it, just like it still would with any after market tune.
Yeah, and I have done this and more on other cars, but doesn't it require installation by a certified technician? The only thing I'm certified is in copy and paste :cool:
Sponsored