Ibeljics550

Ibeljics550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hasan
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 S550 5.0 w/ ESS G3 Supercharger/ A10R80/ E85
I overshot I figured the 110 would put out 14-15psi. . Very nice!!!
Maybe with a better fuel system it would have been around there tbh. We will see, throwing the car back on when I get the Fore triple pump and then 100mm pulley, shooting for mid 900s until the trans gets rebuilt
Sponsored

cbrtrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Car made 813.5 to the wheels on 12psi

IMG_8729.jpeg

IMG_8724.jpeg
Dynocom dynos are notoriously inaccurate. It's unlikely you're making over 800 and only go higher 5s 60 to 130. My car is very similar to yours and is under 800 and I run in the 4s. If you care for more accurate numbers a dynojet would be your best bet.

OP
OP
Ibeljics550

Ibeljics550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hasan
Vehicle(s)
Dynocom dynos are notoriously inaccurate. It's unlikely you're making over 800 and only go higher 5s 60 to 130. My car is very similar to yours and is under 800 and I run in the 4s. If you care for more accurate numbers a dynojet would be your best bet.
I actually have another appointment next week on a dynojet because I accidentally left my drag pack on for these dyno pulls and they are not the best to use on the dyno especially with the psi I ran them at so Iā€™m sure I would of even made more powerā€¦ the reason I ran mid to high 5s 60-130 is bcz o just realized that you donā€™t really necessarily have to start from 60mph, I was told to start from around 45-50 for optimal times soooo every time I ran my 60-130 I would spin like crazy bcz Iā€™d always take off and record from 60ā€¦ itā€™s raining today so canā€™t test it but I will soon and Iā€™m confident Iā€™ll be in 4s now that I know this. Still pretty confident that the car makes 800s because I ran the car on the dyno jet with my 115mm and made 778ā€¦ so we shall see. Theres only one dyno jet in my area so thatā€™s why I went to this dyno (also very reputable in my area) they build and race some very hp cars (2000+)

Gregory347

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1985 Mustang
Why run on a different dyno to chase a number? Track times and time slips are the real proof. Dyno is a tuning tool.

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Why run on a different dyno to chase a number? Track times and time slips are the real proof. Dyno is a tuning tool.
I agree with this. The dyno number is meaningless unless your making changes, either parts or tuning. See what it does at the track. My car has never even been on the dyno.

Sponsored

WonderDud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

WonderDud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes sir, was a pleasant surprise breaking the 800s I was thinking more 700s due to fuel system but Lund did their thing running it to the best of their ability given the budget fuel system
You wont gain or lose any power with a fuel system. If you had a fore L3 you'd still make the same power. You just probably wont be able to make much more power even if you pulley down for more boost because if your pumps can't get enough fuel to the rails the car isn't going to be happy. Octane is the only part of fuel that makes power. Lund has you tapped out with e85 so unless you buy an expensive race fuel, what you make now is what you'll make with any other fuel system with the same 110mm pulley.

OP
OP
Ibeljics550

Ibeljics550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hasan
Vehicle(s)
You wont gain or lose any power with a fuel system. If you had a fore L3 you'd still make the same power. You just probably wont be able to make much more power even if you pulley down for more boost because if your pumps can't get enough fuel to the rails the car isn't going to be happy. Octane is the only part of fuel that makes power. Lund has you tapped out with e85 so unless you buy an expensive race fuel, what you make now is what you'll make with any other fuel system with the same 110mm pulley.
I understand that but in order to go with a smaller pulley I HAVE to upgrade my fuel system due to the fact that this one is topped out (813.5 whp as dynoed) thatā€™s why I said Lund did a good job given the fuel system that runs out of fuel and leaves me no room to pulley down. Lund said they canā€™t do anything else without a bigger fuel system which means I canā€™t pulley down. So, I just did a full rebuild on my tranny stage 2 by sun coast + billet torque converter and ordered fore innovations triple pump along with the 95mm pulley that I just got in the mail ā€¦ hopefully my fuel system gets here shortly after Christmas then taking the car to tue dyno again after I get it all dialed in and tuned

so next dyno car will be sitting as follows:
ESS G3 + G4 intercooler
95mm pulley
Fore triple pump fuel system on E85
3ā€ long tube headers + xpipe
Stage 2 built A1080 by Suncoast + billet torque converter
BMR bread and butter lvl2 full suspension

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I understand that but in order to go with a smaller pulley I HAVE to upgrade my fuel system due to the fact that this one is topped out (813.5 whp as dynoed) thatā€™s why I said Lund did a good job given the fuel system that runs out of fuel and leaves me no room to pulley down. Lund said they canā€™t do anything else without a bigger fuel system which means I canā€™t pulley down. So, I just did a full rebuild on my tranny stage 2 by sun coast + billet torque converter and ordered fore innovations triple pump along with the 95mm pulley that I just got in the mail ā€¦ hopefully my fuel system gets here shortly after Christmas then taking the car to tue dyno again after I get it all dialed in and tuned

ESS G3 + G4 intercooler
95mm pulley
Were your logs showing a fuel pressure drop up top? If so what PSI was it putting out?

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase

ESS G3 + G4 intercooler
95mm pulley
Be careful running the 95mm on the G3.... they only recommend that pulley with the G3X.. if you didn't know that already.
Sponsored