Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think I was selling them for 150 Shipped but I would have to check to see if the rates didn't go up at USPS.
Messaged you so we don't clog up this thread. Definitely interested.:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice to see you’re back!
Hey how's it going? Yeah, I disappeared for a while. A10 burned up on the car at 6,000 miles. Exploded a stock converter on the first hit at the track... put a Circle D in it. Itching to go back to see if I can break the 10.70@128 finally. Back pressure ruined the stock resonator, changed to an h-pipe, then it blew out a muffler baffle, went to "too loud" Borla... added a Cobra R hood. Running the MoSaleen pulley tensioner, grip tech pulley, and rpm belt. Poor car still hasn't hit 10,000 miles yet. lol

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Hey how's it going? Yeah, I disappeared for a while. A10 burned up on the car at 6,000 miles. Exploded a stock converter on the first hit at the track... put a Circle D in it. Itching to go back to see if I can break the 10.70@128 finally. Back pressure ruined the stock resonator, changed to an h-pipe, then it blew out a muffler baffle, went to "too loud" Borla... added a Cobra R hood. Running the MoSaleen pulley tensioner, grip tech pulley, and rpm belt. Poor car still hasn't hit 10,000 miles yet. lol
Holy cow!

Well, you’re all set for better luck now!

I think you’re going deep 10s this time out!

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Damn that's a lot of things to work through.

Sponsored

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn that's a lot of things to work through.
Yeah, I'm the guy that got burned by Edelbrock back in the day for "helping" test their tune issues with 3.55 geared cars shutting off at 120mph. When management changes happened, I was caught in the middle and my "reward" was a personal phone call yelling at me that they were revoking my warranty for going to a track. The company sent me MULTIPLE tunes to test a problem at 120mph and 127 mph. I could have easily sued them. I actually talked to a few attorneys about it... but the up front retainer and predicted expenses just to make them buy back the car was basically the same as buying another car. Plus I couldn't drive said car while going through litigation AND I had to keep making payments on it. Lebanon Ford stopped all sales with Edelbrock over this and other issues. They also helped me get a PBD tune to fix the car. I decided to actually drive the car again and forget about the warranty and do my best to never spend another dime on an Edelbrock product. (Another reason, I'll happily pay for your little tank design) Then I find out the transmission was completely burned up. Apparently the testing was harder on the car than I thought. But, I wouldn't have went back with a stock transmission build anyway. So, here I am. lol
Here's the old YouTube playlist: 2019 Mustang GT Edelbrock Supercharged by Lebanon Ford Performance

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
That aluminum tank was worth every penny to me. I had it powdercoated black for $35, chased the threads for the bolts as far as I could [they are shallow] and it has been perfect, with no leaks and that's on my daily here in SoCal.

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
That aluminum tank was worth every penny to me. I had it powdercoated black for $35, chased the threads for the bolts as far as I could [they are shallow] and it has been perfect, with no leaks and that's on my daily here in SoCal.
Good to hear. I may shoot mine with black paint, but I might not. Depends on how much time I have. lol I was looking at changing everything over to an ice tank, but the one I want goes where the battery is and I don't have time to do a relocation. Trying to keep it simple for now.

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
How fun was it to burp the air bubbles out of the system? I've never drained it that far before. The instructions say the plastic bottle's lid will let the air out, when it works. I wasn't sure if the aluminum lid would be as easy.

Sponsored

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Pinched off the hoses with a pair of flat locking pliers put the tank in and topped it off. No issues with air bubbles or anything else. Now, I wish I had a ChillerKiller or one of those other AC cooled systems... But aside from the cost I don't want to take my GT500 nose off the car and risk damaging those clips on the sides... LOL

brianbr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic GT PP
How fun was it to burp the air bubbles out of the system? I've never drained it that far before. The instructions say the plastic bottle's lid will let the air out, when it works. I wasn't sure if the aluminum lid would be as easy.
Getting the air out of the system can be a pain. Pinch off pliers are needed to get it bled properly. Once it's done right you will know because iat's will stay around 7-10 degrees over ambient while cruising. When it was cooler out I have seen them get down to 5 degrees over.

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Dang. My IATs run almost 30 over ambient in hot weather... Maybe 20 over at other times. Max cylinder head temps stay around 212, never higher.

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I tried hose pinching pliers without the best results. The fluid was seeping so I was trying to hurry. I found out my screws were metric thread and the tank was made with standard threads. It immediately ruined the top threads and I didn't have a tap to try to fix them. I found a bolt that was a tad too long, so I used a shim to make it all work. For now, I just raised it up a hole and skipped trying to flip the bracket without taking the bumper off. So far, it feels super steady with the two hoses attached. If that doesn't work, I'll build a new way to mount it after the track day. I'm hoping the burping funnel was able to get most of the air pockets out of it. Time to drive and put some miles on the car.

Intercooler_Tank.jpg
Sponsored