Sponsored

Do you Daily your Mustang?

Do you daily your Mustang OR daily a different car?

• Daily my Mustang

• Daily a different car

Results are only viewable after voting.

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't realize that you've done that much to yours, I thought the profile pic was a different car and your GT (Grand Touring, i.e. cruiser, at least I thought) was another car.
Wait, wha? Who would have a pic of somebody else's car for their profile? That's like sending a pic of somebody else's dick to your chick, right?
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Wait, wha? Who would have a pic of somebody else's car for their profile? That's like sending a pic of somebody else's dick to your chick, right?
I didn't mean different car by a different owner, I meant different car as in I thought he had a track special as well as his GT as a daily as listed in the little profile bio.
I didn't realize the one in the pic was his GT, modified. Hence me thinking different pics :)

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
No, I occasionally drive it to work (5 miles each way) on days with no rain in the forecast, but it mostly sits in the garage. I have a 2012 BMW 135i convertible that I drive every day. I've had the Mustang since April, and it only has 400 miles in 5 months.

Jimmy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 6MT
Yes, or at least I did before covid, now that I work from home there are many days when I don't leave the house.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yes, or at least I did before covid, now that I work from home there are many days when I don't leave the house.
Same here. Who would've thought that commutes with our fun daily cars (at least those who daily them) is something we will miss that much? There's still grocery trips, car washes, etc for me. I guess there'll be lot of used lower mileage vehicles in the coming years (overall, not just Mustangs)!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Just barely over 15,700 miles now on my 17. The reason I don't daily is because I have two dogs that I would prefer not squeezing in the car when I take them to the dog park and other places. That and getting 12 mpg on E85 isn't very reasonable for a daily with city driving, lol. I could easily daily this car though. Even with the suspension setup and bolt-ons I have done, the car is very comfortable on the road. It's always exciting getting to drive the Mustang on weekends and fair weather days. The brake dust these Brembos create on the front is crazy but I wouldn't trade them out for anything else.
Sponsored