Sponsored

Where do you park your Mustang?

simple06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
Garage at home and garage at work. Now I could not imagine it any other way.
Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
My new house and garage.

Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
Ding Ding! We have a winner. Cleanest garage.
LOL.

Not as clean now. The third garage deep I've already got my cabinets, work bench, and tools set up. Then we have some left over stuff from moving in the garage.. but she still goes in the garage. Hope to have it all sorted by the end of this weekend. I hate moving!!! I'll take pics again this weekend. :ford:

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
I pay for two reserved spots at my apartment garage and park in the middle. I work at a office building with an underground parking garage, so it always stays pretty safe. Although I cant wait to get a house with a personal garage to keep her safe

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
I pay for two reserved spots at my apartment garage and park in the middle. I work at a office building with an underground parking garage, so it always stays pretty safe. Although I cant wait to get a house with a personal garage to keep her safe
Nice! The guy in the carport behind me has 2 reserved spots as well, but he also has a Ram truck. Can't wait to have a house with a garage either.

I park in that open assigned carport in the foreground and this is my view when I walk to the end of the hallway. I can easily check on my car if I want to. Garages are available but I don't have a reason to need one yet. Let's hope it stays that way. Sometimes cars get too close for comfort, but so far everyone has been respectful and there have been no incidents.

I miss my condo with attached garage I had back in Michigan. I don't miss Michigan though ;)

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Uh oh...it begins with an L...:p
I grew up just north of there, yeah it is a town on the decline. Used to be pretty nice when the lumber industry was strong, but has been so sapped by the environmental movement that the town is struggling to survive now. Sorry your car almost got broken into, that sucks!

Back to the topic, it gets parked in my garage behind a locked gate with two protection trained German Shepherds outside. Yeah, she is safe... :)

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
My 2015 (daily driver) sits outside 100% of the time. In my driveway at home and the furthest reaches of the parking lot at work with the other car guys (empty space between each car). My two car garage is full - we park my 95 GT convertible and the wife's 2003 GT convertible in there since those are our "toys". Next house must have more garage space...

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I grew up just north of there, yeah it is a town on the decline. Used to be pretty nice when the lumber industry was strong, but has been so sapped by the environmental movement that the town is struggling to survive now. Sorry your car almost got broken into, that sucks!

Back to the topic, it gets parked in my garage behind a locked gate with two protection trained German Shepherds outside. Yeah, she is safe... :)
One of my best friends lives in the town right smack next to it. She gave me fair warning about the entire area. When I saw my hotel, I admit I scoffed to myself and thought about looking for a hotel elsewhere, but had driven all day. I trusted the lady at the front desk when I asked about potential problems and she assured me they don't have any, and that some retired cop checks on the parking lot each night. Well, it was not at the right time; he showed up a half hour after the fact. :tsk: Thankfully, there was no harm done. Also, I was partially refunded for the room upon checkout after I told that same front desk lady what had happened. ANYway...

NWs550

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Was this in Longview or Long Beach? I am guessing Longview. Either way I am glad nothing happened except a slightly tarnished impression of WA. Just like anywhere I suppose, there are scumbag's looking for trouble. Next time you feel uncomfortable or can't park where you want, pull and and park right next to the front desk window.

/Hijack
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION]

Have to say again..love that RR. Test driving a '16 Vert.. ;)

[ame]

Last edited:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
It isn't very big but it gets the job done.

:eyebulge: , yep that's a tight squeeze. I taught "Brandonsmash " garage was bad ....... :) Aren't you worried something falling off on your car ?

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Mine sits in an uncovered apartment complex parking lot. I usually get a spot that only has a car on one side and I park as far over as possible. No dings yet...

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
In a locked garage with an alarm. The garage is behind an iron gated entrance to our house. We also live in a gated community. So in a secure garage behind two gates. I guess it could be stolen but someone's gotta work hard to get it. Not to mention I keep a loaded .45 in my night stand. LOL
Sponsored