Sponsored

Canktm25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
15' Ruby Red GT Premium PP leather Recaros
I have a '04 F-150 single cab 4x4 manual, '13 Subaru outback and an '11 KTM 690 Enduro R motorcycle to commute to work on . the Mustang is my Fair weather car I can expect only 1500 miles on it this year.

thxultra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 2016 Mercedes C300
My daily in the summer for the most part. If I need to drive with people in the back or it is winter I drive my Mercedes c300. Hoping to have this car a long time since it will never see snow or salt.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Yes, though in the winter I will likely drive our soon to be new to us Expedition more often than not. Try to keep the convertible top good... :)

Ilovemyv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th An. Race Red Auto
Mine is a DD until it is sunny then my HD 72 is my choice.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Yep my DD and loving every minute of it! Living in SoCal I wipe it down every morn and sometimes before driving home. Had the car a week and took it back to the dealership to get it detailed inside/out at no charge. I have OCD to the nth degree when it comes to keeping my DD cleeeeean!

emeraldprincess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost, 13' FRS, 2008 FJ Crusier
Yep, daily driver. Not too excited about driving it in the Michigan winters but I guess we'll see how it goes lol.
That's why you need a truck too lol

For now the mustang is in the garage, still driving my FR-S as my DD until I get rid of it. Then I'll start driving my stang :D but as soon as a snow drop hits, it's going back in and I'm breaking out my FJ "Beast" Cruiser

GNS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
For the DD guys, can this car fit all 4 of the OEM wheels in the trunk and back, if one wheel went in the spare wheel well, one wheel on top, two in the back with the seats folded down?

Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Parked to store for the year my 15 GTPP yesterday. It will get out again for September and a late year car show in October. I bought it for the track but I want be able to track it this year, hoping I'm cleared by next year. Made my day hearing a new track is going up to replace Texas world speedway. Site will be between Houston/Austin/San Antonio. Was turned down by one site (town) choice in Chappel Hill Texas but they have another site undisclosed at this time.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/...-Race-Track-Out-of-Their-Town--305627231.html

14 Ram 1500 395HP 410TQ 5.7 Modular Hemi light single cab truck. Only issue is common third brake light leaking issue. Yelp 5th year of the model but still had a leaking gasket that took ram from 09 to finally fix on the 15's. Would love to slap the guy in charge

TJP719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium AT
Yes indeed it is. I'm not looking forward to the winter, though. I have no experience with RWD cars during the winter so the upcoming one will be my first. Everyone I know makes it seem like a nightmare.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
For the DD guys, can this car fit all 4 of the OEM wheels in the trunk and back, if one wheel went in the spare wheel well, one wheel on top, two in the back with the seats folded down?
Yes I've seen pictures. My 14 fit 1 in the trunk wit the spare and the other three went in the back seat which would of held all 4 but the seat's had to be moved up.

Advice, find a friend with a truck.

Reactions: GNS

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Yep it's my DD, if my wife wants to use it I drive my 14 Ram 1500.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I've done it with my 2011, and they were larger sized tires 19x9 and 19x10 compared to stock. I would assume they would fit in the 2015 as well. I think I put 1 in the trunk, two in the back seat, and 1 in the front passenger seat.

The tire place had plastic bags they put around the tires so the car's interior didn't get dirty.
Sponsored

Reactions: GNS