Sponsored

Do you Daily your Mustang?

Do you daily your Mustang OR daily a different car?

• Daily my Mustang

• Daily a different car

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joedag1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My 2019 GT PP1 is strictly a fun car. It’s a year old and only has 2600 miles. The car has never been driven in rain or snow. I know I baby it but I can’t help it, it’s black and a bitch keep clean. I love this car it’s so much fun to drive. I’m 63, retired and the only driver in the house. My wife doesn’t drive. I have a 2018 4Runner for every day driving and boat towing. I plan on keeping the Mustang till I croak! My wife will sell it and somebody’s going to get a real nice car. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
We don't get much snow in the valley here, so I'm gonna see how the car does on snow/winter tires. If its terrible im gonna get another beater, lol. Can't wait to do donuts in snowy parking lots.
I'm in Phoenix. I can drive this thing about any day of the year but the one or two days of hail.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
My 2019 GT PP1 is strictly a fun car. It’s a year old and only has 2600 miles. The car has never been driven in rain or snow. I know I baby it but I can’t help it, it’s black and a bitch keep clean. I love this car it’s so much fun to drive. I’m 63, retired and the only driver in the house. My wife doesn’t drive. I have a 2018 4Runner for every day driving and boat towing. I plan on keeping the Mustang till I croak! My wife will sell it and somebody’s going to get a real nice car. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do!
Retired at 63? I heard 66 is prefered.

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Not sure how to vote. I pretty much daily my Mustang from end of March until mid October and I have a 99 Ranger that I drive in the winter. Occasionally I'll drive the truck in the summer but my philosophy is I bought the car, I'm gonna drive it and enjoy it.

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Oxford White.
It's the only car I own so yeah, I daily it. It did pretty well in the winter after I replaced the PS4S's with some Continental Extremecontact DWS06's. Now if I ever get around to supercharging it, I'll get a winter vehicle.

Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Same as bikeman, put 35k on a 17 ecoboost in 17 months. Traded in on California Special, it cost to much to mileage out, so keep parked under a shed.

So first year will be 3500 miles. COV has a lot to do with it, plus I don't let my dog ride in it, so Mercury is go to car. Dog is happy.

NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
My 18 GT is just another toy. Has 6300 miles atm. Have 3 other Mustangs as well.
I'd hate to rack up my dd miles on it/drive it in crappy weather.. Drive the dd Honda Accord and 4wd Ranger around 16-17k a year combined.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
We don't get much snow in the valley here, so I'm gonna see how the car does on snow/winter tires. If its terrible im gonna get another beater, lol. Can't wait to do donuts in snowy parking lots.
Living in Atlanta we only get snow once or twice a year and "bad" snow every 4 or 5 years. We were in the North Carolina mountains last winter and got caught in some snow. Car had factory Perilie P Zero Neros A/S with about 6/32 tread and did surprisingly well. The rear end slid out a couple of times but I'm pretty sure that was just me being rusty driving on snow.
20200208_192517.jpg

I'm in Phoenix. I can drive this thing about any day of the year but the one or two days of hail.
Hail is what worries me the most. It parks inside at home and work and it's insured so I guess I shouldn't worry but I do...

Deleted member 35786

Living on the Gulf Coast all I have to contend with weather wise is sun and rain. I drive it everyday, "Life is to short for a garage queen car!"

Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I daily mine most of the time. I have a 1st gen Dodge Durango I use too, but it's actually the real garage queen. After 200,000 miles of reliable service, when I got the Mustang I parked the Durango and said, that'll do pig, that'll do. I keep it around because nothing is wrong with it so why not. Now I've been slowly erasing the scars of time on the Durango and through extrenuous detailing and painless dent repair, I'm making it look showroom new. It actually gets more comments than the Mustang these days HA!

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I drive the Mustang when it's "top down" weather. Otherwise I drive my BMW. Really, in the current environment, neither gets driven much. So far this year, less than 2000 miles for both cars.

Deleted member 35786

I drive the Mustang when it's "top down" weather. Otherwise I drive my BMW. Really, in the current environment, neither gets driven much. So far this year, less than 2000 miles for both cars.
Yea we are all in the same boat with this COVID stuff.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I used to, but not anymore. In my area, dense population and HORRIFIC drivers with zero skill and zero care if they damage your property really pushed me to get a DD.

I also love Jeeps so I got an old WJ Grand Cherokee that braves the harsh south Florida streets. I usually drive the Stang 1-2x to work a week and then from there, whenever I get the itch.

It has just under 26k (it’s a 2016) and long term I have a lot I want to do to the car that lower mileage only helps in not having to replace other items.
Sponsored