Sponsored

Do you let your pet ride in your mustang?

Swayse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt auto
I love to see pets riding around unleashed in cars. Let them ride on your lap and they are crushed if the airbags deploy. Sitting alone in the passenger seat...through the windshield or hurled at the driver at 50 mph. So many people consider their dog a family member, do you let your daughter ride unbuckled?
Yeah, Darby isn't buckled in, neither am I. And 40 years ago, when I was 5, I wasn't tied down in the car either.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP 6M
I love to see pets riding around unleashed in cars. Let them ride on your lap and they are crushed if the airbags deploy. Sitting alone in the passenger seat...through the windshield or hurled at the driver at 50 mph. So many people consider their dog a family member, do you let your daughter ride unbuckled?
Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
lol @ goat

my dogs will go anywhere with me... in the mustang or any other car i drive for the day (i run a car dealership... so, i drive a different car everyday basically lol)

Sponsored

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Not my car
Dogs-WearingGoggles-XL.jpg

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
No way... Oh wait, I have given a few of my cichlids a ride before

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
They ride with me every day to work! Big dude goes in the back and the little guy chills up front usually. Here they are (buckled in for this trip) on a recent road trip to Florida.

Shop vac and some Tuff Stuff for any mudd/drool etc and you cant even tell they ride every day.

Matt

OP
OP

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
They ride with me every day to work! Big dude goes in the back and the little guy chills up front usually. Here they are (buckled in for this trip) on a recent road trip to Florida.

Shop vac and some Tuff Stuff for any mudd/drool etc and you cant even tell they ride every day.

Matt
Awesome, and look how happy they look.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Matt
Clearly the back seat is for pets and dwarfs

Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
The best part about this thread as I look at posts I recall the day my girlfriend and I got our kitten Barry Allen. He was tiny, only 8 weeks old. We happened to be in the Mustang while out and about looking at animals and running errands. She immediately fell in love and was like yep this is the one. Well needless to say I said lets go home and get your car then because between my exhaust and me being a preMadonna, there is no way I am letting any animal in my car. Even in a kennel. Even a tinny kitten.

I just can't take the risk that the car acquires that irremovable animal smell that permeats every surface in the interior. Then I'm riding around in a brand new car that smells like kitten farts and looks like tits.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Of course my dog can ride passenger seat in the Mustang. If you don't let you're dog ride in your car....you're a mean owner.
Hell if my dog could drive my car I'd let him, because I may sprain my ankle playing basketball in the future because I'm not as agile as I once was and I may need to call up the little pooch to come get me. I'm tired of going to Target to pick up dog treats for you Rocky, ill give you the keys to the Mustang and $20 and you drive yourself there and buy the treats yourself, meanwhile grab me a case of some Hawaiian beer while I stay home and watch the Office or Parks and Rec on Friday night.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Without a doubt...Peyton(front right), Lexi and GG(back). I'm one of the biggest dog lovers on the planet!
kids.jpg

OP
OP

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Of course my dog can ride passenger seat in the Mustang. If you don't let you're dog ride in your car....you're a mean owner.
Hell if my dog could drive my car I'd let him, because I may sprain my ankle playing basketball in the future because I'm not as agile as I once was and I may need to call up the little pooch to come get me. I'm tired of going to Target to pick up dog treats for you Rocky, ill give you the keys to the Mustang and $20 and you drive yourself there and buy the treats yourself, meanwhile grab me a case of some Hawaiian beer while I stay home and watch the Office or Parks and Rec on Friday night.
Lol, teach him to drive and then find a way to cash in onthat:cheers:
Sponsored