wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
wife and I did a run to Carlsbad, and OMG we ate In-n-Out double double‘s animal style with fries AND strawberry shakes…with no lids

…not sure how we survived , the struggle is real 😬

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I did eat today and it was good 😋 I got a boo boo on my arm thanks to someone's dog jumping on me and scratching my arm.
42FBF667-B30C-423C-AFD1-06DB55CE4B7E.gif

I like it, an art and the coordination of a skilled driver. Cruising behind the wheel, enjoying all that life has to offer riding in a Mustang ...... :champagne:

Kindly, observe she's driving a manual machine. In sync, fluid like movements very smooth....

Well done !

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Sponsored

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
I won't even get take out to eat at home or left overs from eating at a restaurant. I don't want the smell in my car!
i eat jimmy johns in my car, extra mayo. some crumbs on the seats, and down into the shifter, few down next to the seat where you cant get in to vacuum. big blob of mayo fell in between my legs onto the seat and got smeared when i shifted position. got a little on my fingers, which then got smeared onto my sync 3 touchscreen, had to adjust the channel. then the volume button on the steering wheel got a little bit of greasy mayo too. unfortunately my drink lid wasnt on tightly, so that leaked into the cupholder, and a little more sticky goo down the side of the armrest. luckily i had napkins though. wiped most off my fingers but that oil they put on the sub just doesnt come off easily, so a little of that smeared on my door handle and window buttons as i was completing my feast and getting out of the car. :cwl:

EDIT: i quoted you at first because i was going to make a similar/serious post about not even liking to have take out food in my car, but then i decided to see if i could make anyone cringe instead, and forgot i had quoted you :cwl:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
i eat jimmy johns in my car, extra mayo. some crumbs on the seats, and down into the shifter, few down next to the seat where you cant get in to vacuum. big blob of mayo fell in between my legs onto the seat and got smeared when i shifted position. got a little on my fingers, which then got smeared onto my sync 3 touchscreen,
Made it this far before I simply couldn't read anymore. It's like a snuff film...

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nope, no eating in the car. Honestly not fond of picking up food in it either. Drinks are ok, as long as I trust whomever is having the drink.
Sponsored